Has Shimmy Gray Miller Cooled Off?

It has been the general consensus on this board that Shimmy Gray-Miller is a spark plug and has the women's team moving in the right direction. I know she had a set back when a star recruit decided she couldn't handle life without her mommy holding her hand. I havent heard any other news lately, has Shimmy cooled off? Or is it just that we are so enamoured with the gravity of Majerus?

What's up with the women's team? She returns 8 players on a team that was 10-20 and 5-10 in conference last year. There were some key early season injuries that added to the bad record. She has time to have her players in place and will be rockin' in the new Arena. Hopefully, it will all come together this season.

What is the word on the recruiting class?

It has been the general consensus on this board that Shimmy Gray-Miller is a spark plug and has the women's team moving in the right direction. I know she had a set back when a star recruit decided she couldn't handle life without her mommy holding her hand. I havent heard any other news lately, has Shimmy cooled off? Or is it just that we are so enamoured with the gravity of Majerus?

What's up with the women's team? She returns 8 players on a team that was 10-20 and 5-10 in conference last year. There were some key early season injuries that added to the bad record. She has time to have her players in place and will be rockin' in the new Arena. Hopefully, it will all come together this season.

What is the word on the recruiting class?

i think they would have been close to 500 last season if teresa hadnt had the broken hand in the non conference season. shimmy will be fine. i think the team is shaping up great, however i wish her and klotz could have gotten along as klotz size is going to be missed. elam never seemed to get it.

the only recruit i am familiar with is the goodwin girl from althoff. she is a tremendous athlete that will add so much defensively and depthwise to the team. if you look at it from the standpoint goodwin replaces leake, that alone is a big upgrade imo and i liked leake.

i think they would have been close to 500 last season if teresa hadnt had the broken hand in the non conference season. shimmy will be fine. i think the team is shaping up great, however i wish her and klotz could have gotten along as klotz size is going to be missed. elam never seemed to get it.

the only recruit i am familiar with is the goodwin girl from althoff. she is a tremendous athlete that will add so much defensively and depthwise to the team. if you look at it from the standpoint goodwin replaces leake, that alone is a big upgrade imo and i liked leake.

Also Lauren Woods missed considerable time last year and she certainly would have helped. Every game I saw they couldn't stop the best athletes. Lauren would have made a huge difference. Also, and I don't know why but they only played a few 4 or 5 home non conference games and a tough non con schedule almost all on the road.

Klotz looked like she could play. Is she transferring? Is Elam transferring too?

The Lischs have had great careers here, but its too bad we couldn't bring in better supporting front courts to take some pressure off them.

Then again, I think they love having the pressure.

Then again, I think they love having the pressure.

I would concur. You can watch their faces when they play and they always say the same thing, for both of them:

I AM GOING TO KICK EVERYBODY'S ASS.

Still probably my favorite video ever.

1:05-1:10 - GET BACK ON D!!!

WINNER IS HONEY BADGER.

Klotz was 6'3 that is real big. She definitely would've helped against Arkansas at SLU a few years ago but she was hurt. That game was pretty tight against a top 25 team.

I wonder what the deal is with Klotz and Shimmy not getting along.

It's so dramatic.

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Klotz was 6'3 that is real big. She definitely would've helped against Arkansas at SLU a few years ago but she was hurt. That game was pretty tight against a top 25 team.

I wonder what the deal is with Klotz and Shimmy not getting along.

Klotz just could not take it. You are what you are. When the ###### hits the fan some people run and some people stay. Unfortunately Klotz ran. Leake could have ran but she decided to stay. Shimmy is better off without Klotz, when someone quit for not getting along with somebody. Hell I didn't get along with J pizzi but I stuck it out