Pitino.

cheesycow

A girl on my floor from Kentucky told me that her parents are good friends with Rick Pitino. She said that his "urological problem" from earlier in the season was a little more scandalous than it would have originally appeared. Apparently, Slick Rick impregnated a Cheerleader and was in the hospital to get a Vascectomy (sic?). His wife and he are apparently splitting up in the aftermath.

I know this is all hearsay and rumor, but I thought i'd let you guys in C-USA know.

you made your tigerbed and you poisoned the crowd against yourself. you should expect darts. i am not the only tiger hater that frequents this place.

you want to be treated differently you need to change your perception we have of you. that means more than a name change. we saw through that one.

I was never shy about my new screen name. Steve knows I forgot my password for MUFAN2000, so I made a new one. This is such a ridiculous argument to have, and I can't believe I'm having it with adults.

I posted a tidbit about conference USA, and you decided it was a good time to insult my team. Am I the only person who's reminded of middle school just a bit?

now lying about what i said in this string about pitino? want to show me the quote in this string where i insulted the tigers?

and if slu hadnt blown the charlotte, memphis and depaul games since, they might have.

i still contend the billikens would beat indiana this season.

And I would have contended that SLU would beat Depaul at home, just like I would have contended that Kansas would beat Richmond at home, and various other games you can't account for. My money'd be on SLU, but I just don't bet on teams that I don't root for, so I probably wouldn't be making the bet in the first place.

Middle school ... you posted a very personal rumor about someone ... on a public forum and you have no idea if it is true. It wasn't a sarcastic joke or anything ... just a rumor you are spreading.

Also ... as many times as you logged on as MUFAN ... you forgot your password ... How is that possible? Do you know your address, phone #, your moms first name? Seriously you posted on this board probably at least 50 times in 30 days ...how could you possibly forget your password???

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

maybe to get a better reception from the board. I think the way you started under MUFAN ... your opinions were not valued much ... maybe you hoped for a fresh start. I don't know you so I just assume you are honest ... though who cares what I assume. If you would really root for SLU ... and leave SPUMAC and references to them out of your posts ... including defending them for the undefendable ... you would receive more credibility.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

You guys are always bitching about Mizzou fans that come over here and talk smack. This had nothing to do with Mizzou, but you all had to bring it up. Sure it's a rumor, but who the hell cares. People here are SPECULATING about our star recruit not having the grades to cut it at SLU. If I was TL, I would be very upset that the fans of the school I was going to are spreading this rumor about not cutting it. Then you blow up about a rumor that "Slick Rick" (as you all affectionately call him) may have impregnated a cheerleader. Take the comment for what it's worth and leave it at that.

I don't take unfounded rumors from nitwits like MooFan very well. Notice he did not have a link just an unfounded rumor that is probably unaduterated BS...you can bet that if I did not jump him that someone else would have. IMO his team should clean up their own freaking act before spreading unfounded rumors about one of the best HC's in college ball, and no, for the record I am not a huge Pitino fan. However, you won't see my spreading crap like that unless I have an impecable source or link.

As far as kidney stones go take it from someone that has had two procedures to remove them that I cannot believe his problem was due to kidney stones. Both of my attacks had to be treated immediately, and my recall on Rick's problem was that his pain had persisted for at least a couple weeks. Now if he has a higher tolerance for pain than I did then maybe it was kidney stones but that's playing with fire as my pain was unbearable.

Cheesycow...I can't believe I am coming to your defense, but fair is fair. Apparently the rumors are there and it is being tossed around quite a bit in Louisville. Fact of the matter, it is just a rumor and you know how that goes. MUFAN, I am actually okay with you posting that on this board. Why not, so much else is being discussed. I am usually all over you for just about everything else you say and comment to, but this one I am okay with. Not that you care, right? I don't blame you.

I have a call into a respectable Louisville resource because this news made me laugh. So, Rick is chasing the cheerleaders? I don't blame him. Kidding. Do you think he would be chasing our cheerleaders?

It wouldn't surprise me though, as society has seemed to accept this today. 98% of the pro athletes do it, a lof of Hollywood is doing it, Clinton did it / does it, Kerry did it (sorry Steve).

Scary thing is most of these people are gracing our news and media daily and not for these reasons. Guess there are no standards anymore - sad.