Who is going to Springfield?

SluSignGuy

I get home early Wednesday Morning. I am slightly tempted to go see game Wednesday, and I am just curious as to what the Billiken contingent is looking like for the game. But do I really want to fly from DC. Be home for four hours. Drive 3.5 hours, game, drive 3.5 hours?

I get home early Wednesday Morning. I am slightly tempted to go see game Wednesday, and I am just curious as to what the Billiken contingent is looking like for the game. But do I really want to fly from DC. Be home for four hours. Drive 3.5 hours, game, drive 3.5 hours?

yes

SignGuy you got to take it to that SMS poser signguy in his house. Who wants to see his professionally made signs and disregard for the view of those behind him? Not me. SLU is going to be up for this game and shut SMS down. Take the ride and represent then rest as you watch the Cowboys spank the Jets.

When Jim Bruan was still the asst. AD, he arranged a great bus ride down to Springfield for the Billiken Club members. It was a great time. I can't believe they didn't arrange such a trip. That should be done for every game within 300 miles!