look at the boxscore

billiken_roy

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=240420139

we got out rebounded badly. that is the game. 2 turnovers and we lose?

weird freaking game.

The trainer was working on something with him ... looked like his groin. Some times when they are hurt ... but need to walk around they go to the tunnel in front of sec 105 which is directly in front of me. I was trying to hear what they were saying but couldn't. If it had been in the last 2 minutes ... I would have been able to hear

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

broy, I agree that weird things/results happen in college bball and that's what makes it a great and unpredictable game. If you told me that the Bills would only have two turnovers against DePaul, and would make 12 of 18 three point attempts, I would have wagered that we beat DePaul.

Speaking of weird stuff....look at the Northwestern/Purdue stats.

Northwestern shoots 39% from the field, 27% of their 3pt attempts, does not make a single free throw in the game, but still beats Purdue 40-39 at Purdue. Can you imagine the look on Gene Keady's face at the end of that game!

I sit right next (108) to where Tony was working on Tom. Looked to be the groin area (upper inside right thigh) that he was working on. Its been bothering TF for awhile. I've noticed him trying to stretch it out in other games at Savvis. It's probably an injury that will stay with him the rest of the year.

What really surprised me that he was able to get back in the game and dunk (going straight up without taking a step). Blew me away when he did that. He had to be in pain at the time.