Predictions

philliken

PS Steve, are we going to have the prediction grid this year? I liked seeing everyones guesses for the season. I understand thats a task though.

We can do this. A thread will be started after tonight's game.

"

I hope peole have noticed the tone changing in Rick's comments about Bryce. He has gone from "he won't help us" to "he need to play through pain". I think Rickma's comments at Humps are looking more and more like him trying to send BH a message.

Saying that BH needs to learn to play through pain certainly is not a rigging endorsement. Sounds to me like he is simply saying stop being a pussi and grow up. I do not see any substantial change in RM's position with BH - time will only tell.

The correct spelling for old Bill is Paradoski; not sure how Paul spells his last name, but I suspect he's a relative, if not a son. He's in the right age range for a son. Remember all the talk about Jesse "The Ghost" Leonard's son? What ever happened to him, Nate? Also, isn't it time for the sons of Harry Rodgers to appear?

Guest BillikenReport

The correct spelling for old Bill is Paradoski; not sure how Paul spells his last name, but I suspect he's a relative, if not a son. He's in the right age range for a son. Remember all the talk about Jesse "The Ghost" Leonard's son? What ever happened to him, Nate? Also, isn't it time for the sons of Harry Rodgers to appear?

Jarod Leonard hasn't been heard from in a long time.

It's a shame because I thought he was a really nice kid with a very bright future. Hopefully wherever he is he is happy and successful.

- Nate

I did some quick archive work: Bill's son Mike played for Vianney in 1999 (ironically, with a kid named Matt Tabash). Vianney also had a Drew Paradoski on its team in 1998. Paul Paradoski had a brother named Drew who played for Vianney in 2000.

If nothing else, we can conclude that there are as many Polacks at a Vianney reunion as there are at a Bonwich family reunion. B)

I did some quick archive work: Bill's son Mike played for Vianney in 1999 (ironically, with a kid named Matt Tabash). Vianney also had a Drew Paradoski on its team in 1998. Paul Paradoski had a brother named Drew who played for Vianney in 2000.

If nothing else, we can conclude that there are as many Polacks at a Vianney reunion as there are at a Bonwich family reunion. B)

You guys are everywhere.

Mike played ball at Wash U. after Vianney. The Paradoskis lived next door to my grandparents in Webster until they (my grandparents) moved a few years ago. My grandfather, who played at Wash U., would hound Coach Edwards at church every week to try to convince hiim to give Mike more playing time.

Wash U.'s men's team is ranked #1 in four preseason polls, BTW.

I was going to predict a real high score for SLU tonight (80s), but seeing as how it looks like most players will get minutes tonight, and it'll be their first test with a new offensive style - I'm going with SLU 74 - UMSL 56. I know it's only a 18 point margin, but I find that to be probably pretty accurate given the circumstances.

I'd say that was pretty close ;)