BM just said

i thought timmermann's blog entry also said they would wait until after the 4th to avoid the holiday as well.

From TT's blog:

"The men’s basketball nonconference schedule is coming out any day now. It would have been out today, but there were some distractions in the athletic department. They’ll release it once things get calmed down."

Could be any day I guess....who knows. I can't wait to hear who they are bringing in and looking to schedule in the future.

Interesting - looks like somebody has figured out how to play up a little to Bernie. Lets see Jesuit schools - Creighton, is Georgetown Jesuit?, Gonzaga - no they said they did not want to play us again, Detroit Mercy is Jesuit, so is Marquette, who else of interest?

Good summary except he used the term "creative" to describe what RM was doing with regard to scheduling. RK said something like it is amazing that Spoon and LRo weren't able to rely on their contacts to get stuff like this done.

Clearly, BM is a RM fan, maybe that is why he has eased up on the anti-Fr. B tirades.

Thr implication I got from BM is that something unusual was being looked at, like a Jesuit schools series, not just scheduling a couple home/home with some Jebbie schools.