levick to be on slaten

slaten says levick will be on his show at 3:30 pm. not saying we will find much out as i doubt levick will burn any bridges. but you know slaten will ask all the questions.

might be an interesting interview.

as i expected, cheryl took the high road, side stepping any tough slu questions and trying to focus on the great opportunity she has at maryland. her job description basically is everything yow probably doesnt want to deal with plus whatever she can make up along the way.

she admitted she wont even have a contract there. i.e. likely a short term job until something better comes along.

Roy, based on you being the only response to your initial post, I am encouraged that it appears you are the one and only Billikens.com poster who listens to that arrogant jerk (I've just cleaned up what I really think about him).

Yow was on KFNS and said that she never thought they would have a chance to get CL and that when someone mentioned that she might listen to a good offer Yow said they started pursuing CL. She said that she wanted to make it perfectly clear the CL never pursued the job but that Maryland went after her very aggressively.