Well RM has locked up #2 on my list

Also, don't forget Thompson was on the same St. Louis Eagles team last summer with Scott Suggs, John Brandenburg, Jesse Perry, Kramer Soderberg and Torres Roundtree.

I don't know how close Thompson is with those other guys — especially considering he chose not to play with the Eagles this summer — but there's still a connection there.

- Nate

Interesting thought - what is happening with Kramer? One of the recruiting sites only list SLU as his only offer and since he is not playing AAU ball this summer - wonder if that decision is causing some issues now - what options do you think he will have? I agree he is not coming to SLU - kind of like the Winfield situation when Grawer was let go.

>Interesting thought - what is happening with Kramer? One of

>the recruiting sites only list SLU as his only offer and

>since he is not playing AAU ball this summer - wonder if

>that decision is causing some issues now - what options do

>you think he will have? I agree he is not coming to SLU -

>kind of like the Winfield situation when Grawer was let go.

Kramer is good enough to play somewhere.

Obviously when Brad gets a new job the family will move wherever. I'm guessing that Kramer will walk on to whatever team employs Brad.

- Nate

If Kramer has offers out there and I am sure the majority of the schools in the Valley would love to have him why would he settle for walking on to whatever program hires his father and the only way it is at a program at the level of the MVC is if Brad goes back to being an assistant coach. Kramer is a very solid player and should make a decision for himself not based on whatever program is dumb enough to hire his father.

I was thinking the same thing. Brad didn't exactly drive us into the ground. I think he would probably make an excellent assistant coach at a bigger name program. Definitely not a recruiter, but he could assist greatly in player development, a practice coach, a good cop to the HC's bad cop, something like that.

ND, didn't mean to imply that you were "V". It was just a way to post on the same topic instead of starting a new thread.

Where is "V"? He should be all over this Board with this verbal. "V" we miss you!