I just got off the phone with my brother who attends SLU. He said that people have been telling him that they've seen levick with a white man, athletic build who looks around 50 years old. This sounds like Fran Fraschilla, our second choice. anyone else seen Fran. anyways, a press conference is most likely to take place tomorrow in the Busch Center, no time yet confirmed.

with all due respect, I think your brother is hosing us with some more useless pseudo-information.

There are many, many visitors on campus today, I have no idea why but I was amazed by the number of outsiders/visitors touring the campus, for example. So CL was with some guy that a SLU student did not recognize. Call the NY Times!

To tell the truth, I am getting a little sick of all the "rumors."

sorry if I am sounding surly but I have spent some time the past few days tracking down about 20 of the "rumors" posted on here and believe me, if the CIA were running this operation, I seriously doubt if they could surpass the misinformation being posted here on billikens.com.

peace, friends and countrymen!

A. I thought she was married B. his account is hearsay of hearsay

Posted Image

Posted Image

"I was on fire, I was hotter than a pistol" Jason McElwaine

If theres no SLU basketball in heaven I'm not going!!!!!!

Official Billikens.com Sponsor of Chris Sloan and Billiken Volleyball

and Official Billiken.com Online Video Guy