For Tdell and/or others

Cowboy

well gosh brian, only washington, unlv, wisconsin and indiana?

i think km wanted to see florida, north carolina, duke and ucla. that would actually mean something.

b-roy, i disagree. the only targets that remained when he was fired were peterson (who committed to Iowa and, therefore, was not coming regardless of BS's situation), pettigrew (maybe would have landed him but i'm not truly sold on the guy anyway. look at the list of mr.kentucky's - not that impressive), eberhardt, griskenas.

I saw clips of eberhardt and was not too impressed - will be similar to newbourne. reports i have gotten on griskenas are not that great.

the fact of the matter is we are scraping the bottom of the barrel in the spring period because nothing was done in the fall and we were striking out at getting the bottom of the barrel. most of the schools we were competing with for these guys were merely trying to fill roster spots. we were trying to create a roster.

i liked brad as a person, and i think the timing is unforgivable and stupid, but could you imagine what would have happened had he gone another fall without signing anyone. the program would be in shambles.

he may have been honest if another signing was on the horizon. but one signing of the prospects we have would not have been enough.

>well gosh brian, only washington, unlv, wisconsin and

>indiana?

>

>i think km wanted to see florida, north carolina, duke and

>ucla. that would actually mean something.

he only had an offer UNLV. Others were looking at him, some didn't even have scholarships to give out.

I am sorry but I refuse to believe that CL had no idea that this was coming. My guess is that she knew that Biondi was considering it and when he asked he for her opinion she said all the right conventional wisdom stuff so her boss would understand that if he went through with it he would be walking a narrow line for success. Anybody who has ever been in her position on a matter like this knows that ultimately the head guy makes the final call regardless of what you want. So, you accept that and when the final decision is made you wince but then get back to work to help pick up the pieces. She may leave eventually but not over this.

our thoughts together, we may soon have a head coach that has

as much heart and integrity as Brad Soderberg; he was personable on a one to one basis and cared so much. Our new

head coach will have to have that and more to bring SLU to the next level. Brad and SLU were really getting it done with the local

players; however, our next coach may get the support of the media like BM who only back the winners-they never believe in

any one like we believed in Brad. Stay with the program and you will be remembered well in your hometown-a fellow ESIDER and

SLU alum

If you grew up on the Eside like I did SLU and Brad were doing the best they had done in years; Mitchell and Relphorde are from

Illinois-so are Lisch, Liddell, and Dusin Maquire from the metro east as well; tell me a time in SLU history that 4 players were from across the bridge? 5 if you count Chicago kids-where have you been?