Do our NCAA hopes hinge on...

slu72

this upcoming road trip. I think so. We have to come out of this trip with at least one win and it ain't going to be easy. Sure wish UAB had lost to Charlotte, because now the niner's are going to be really fired up. It's scary to think what three losses in a row would do to this team's confidence. Don't think they'd fold like a pup tent, UB won't let them, but it would take a toll. We have all this positive mo going for us, i.e. win streak, local press coverage, good recruits, which needs to be sustained. Say the Bills win 2 of 3 think how large and vocal the crowd's going to be for streaking UL and Ricky P's visit? Good game to invite the Lisch family to. So these next three games is where the rubber hits the road and the proof is in the pudding. Believe they are up to it, because this team is better than any of us thought. They definitely play as the sum of all parts, which we knew UB would make them do. It's just that the parts are better than we thought, i.e. Frericks, Bryant, and especially Fish, who has really stepped up his game. C'mon Bills find a way to pull one or two or three of them out. Save for a bogus possession call, the Bills could right now be undefeated in CUSA. Shame on you ref.

personally, I think that we can come out of the Charlotte and UAB game looking pretty good. Gotta believe that good 'ole Tom is ready to go for UAB. I think that the hardest game for us is gonna be Memphis with the good front line that they have. They seem to rebound well and play and ultra physical game. Im gonna go out on a limb here though and say we are gonna come home with 3 more victories. Lets hope that I am right.

Charlotte goes to Cincy on Saturday. Do you think they would look past us to the bigger game? I do agree, the UAB lost had to hurt, and that will also have an impact.

One encouraging thing is the way the Bills played on the road in front of large, noisy crowds (except SMS). Dayton had a full house and Marquette had 18,000+. So the crowds don't seem to bother the team at this point. I like our chances at Charlotte.

We have to win at least one of these three games to stay in the hunt - and play well in the other games. It is possible that we could take 2 but we will have to shoot FT, not turn the ball over, and play 60 minutes of intense defense. We have done well in the latter 2 areas so the key is the FTs.

Is that like giving 110% or are you predicting a 4 OT game?

Pomeroy's sight gives the Bills about a 1 in 3 chance of winning each game. If this holds true probabilities suggest only 8 of 27 times will we get swept. Personally I think Memphis is the most likely win (coaching does matter) and UAB is the least likely. I will be happy with 1 of 3 and returning to a crowded Savis for a nice 3 game homestand.