I had a dream we got Suggs

I had a dream last night that Scott Suggs verballed to SLU and we all went sh!thouse... Here I am on Billikens.com and I see no posts confirming this... #####. I don't know if it's ridiculous that I'm dreaming about recruits, but I sure am disappointed. What do we think our shots are, realistically??? I'm gonna say 20 to 1.

That's why I found it weird to dream about... I haven't thought about Suggs in forever. From the sounds of it, Marcus Walker, Griskenas, and a big banger from that wonderful, mystical place, PowerForwardLand would fit the bill quite nicely, that's who I've got my heart set on.

I had a dream that I caught an owl. I think that means that SLU will dominate all Owl mascot teams. We should go ahead and schedule Rice, Florida Atlantic, Southern Connecticut State University (DII), Kennesaw State U., and of course we will beat Temple. However, none of those teams will help our RPI but hey GW made it in the Tournament so screw the RPI.