Who Knows....

slu72

I figured UMass might blow us out given the athletic and strong inside game they play. Didn't happen, which is encouraging. I think if the team gets the message that our real strength is still playing good D, we might actually have a shot at pulling off an Atlantic City Miracle. Of course, X appears to be really hitting it's stride right now, but if IV brings his A game, we play tough D, we have a shot at meeting this season's high expectations. And no, I'm not drinking blue kool aid.

I agree. This season has been a disappointment to this point, but it seems like we are starting to put some things together and if we can play our best basketball come tournament time you never know. Hopefully Tommie will be 100% and we can head to Atlantic City with our big three ready to go. Ian has played a couple nice games in row here and if the big three are all clicking, we could do this. I would not bet on it, but I have seen stranger things.

... in the Billie nation ... as per usual. Can this team win it all in AC? Yes. Will it? Probably not. Positives: good guards, good defense. Negatives: no bench, no four, no secondary outside offensive threat, ineffective inside game with a double-down.

I'm hoping against hope but I doubt it.

Seen part of the game on the web and remainder over the radio, this was much better then the very bad conference road games we had with RI and Fordham.

Now if we can play with this kind of intensity aganist Dayton and on senior night aganist Richmond then anything can happen in the tourney. (we are due for another miracle)