Is it me or does Tommie Liddell's game...

Ninerballin

If he leaves I seriously doubt he will draw top 20 attention. With the developing game of the rest of the world, there seem to be more and more foreign players each year in the draft.

Those + the kids that were good enough in HS but can't because of the Age limit hurts teams selecting A-10 players in the early to mid 1st round.

more and more Tommie is really creating his own shot. The 10-0 Tommie run tonight was a thing of beauty. The really good ones don't force the action but when the game hangs in the balance they take over, and thats exactly waht Tommie did tonight.

Good point re: creating his own shot. While watching the game, i felt Tommie could create 2-4 feet of space at any time and get his shot off. And that shot looks good every time. He is really impressive and I really like how he carries himself. Seems like a great kid and a helluva ball player.

I was impressed with him creating off the dribble, but he only had 8 points at the end of the 1st half. Was settling for jumpshots when the opportunity to create was there for the taking. I guess I'm knitpicking as I saw him do some of the same things in H.S. To change the subject he and Lisch are some combo. They feed off each other.

>I wouldn't call them "broken" plays at all. His crossover

>is nasty, and thats just him making plays on his own with

>his athleticism. He makes plays, and does so with such an

>effortless manner.

Never questioned his athleticism, just the point of having huge lulls in scoring points. Tommie will go minutes without scoring points, only to respond by putting together a string of 6-8 points in a short spurt. Give him credit he will look to create for other during this time, however a scorer like Larry tend to always seek to score first.

Take Lisch for example, once Kevin recognizes he has an advantage he is murderous. He will force you to stop him. Tommie on the other hand will file that advantage away and strike at what he deems as critical points in the game. Which is fine I guess, but if he stays on the attack it could have positive residual effects for the team. Case in point, Ian 2nd foul came not from a big, but a driving guard who forced Ian to either give up a dunk or a foul. The same thing happen at Fordham I believe when Sebastian Green went it hard vs Ian. The positive effects for those teams was getting our only true post scoring threat to sit for long minutes, however St Joe's didn't know about our secret weapon Bryce Husak.