Atlantic City: Who's going?

SluSignGuy

Through another thread, this came up (via me).

But who is planning to go to Atlantic City. It isn't really like Cincy, Memphis, or Louisville when you can sort of decide the week of. Right now, 2 of my GW friends want to go and can go. I am undecided because of class, but I would put my odds at 70% on going (Conference week is my favorite week in sports, even more than opening round).

Backwards Billikenguest and Roy are usuals at the Tournament amongst others. However, who is planning to go this year?

i am not going. i have a work seminar i have to attend that week now. but even if i did not, i am p!ssed that there were no efforts made to put together packages for the tourney.

See my note in the other thread. Right now, its too up in the air. One of us is going to Hawaii. The other isn't off until Wednesday night. Bt then, the Bills might be gone (if they're there) and I am not that big of a gambler either.

I should be there on Thursday if the Billikens are playing as I cannot be there any earlier. I am not sure why you think you cannot decide the week of (you mean in terms of travel from St. Louis right?). I think tickets will be widely available even at the last minute.