What Could Brad do to win you back?

The '07 class is going to be made up of guys no one else saw enough in to offer, so it is understandable to be extremely cynical about that class.

If he is here next year which, much to my chagrin, I know he will be. He HAS to land at least two stud players not named Kramer Soderberg from the class of '08. A class of Femi John, Scott Suggs, Kramer Soderberg and a prominent PF would look real nice. You say I am asking too much? Well, I think a coach who will have gone 5 seasons and only have two NITs to show for it will have a LOT to prove to be able to keep his job.

By the way, I predict a class of Paul Eckerle and Kramer Soderberg.

I don't think that's asking too much.

I think we need to finish the year respectably (winning record in the A10) AND have great recruiting class from '08. If he can pull out a miracle and get us dancing this year, terrific!

Things that would help:

Loosen up the lips on probable recruits (without breakin the rules)

Bench Ian for being a ***** and Kevin because we know he's injured.

Start Adam and Dustin. (Sub out for them quick if it goes way south but maybe the big Greek can be shamed. Maybe slip some Turkish coffee into his breakfast. If ancient hatred won't piss him off nothing will...)

Get a big steel nun ruler and crack the back of every hand that turns the ball over. Danny may need surgery but it'd get the point accross.

Anyone else

I think you would rather them read the board than know that the last two games took place and know that we have 5 scholarships for this year and 4 for next year, or vice versa if they want to save one for '08. This board shows there is a contingent of people who support the Billikens no matter what is going on with record, recruits or anything else.