Billikens.com Prediction Contest 2014-2015

slufan13

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-other than adding Littlebill is there a reason to update again until the season ends? I thought the rest of the questions were based on the full season.

they are, but i have it set up so that it automatically recalculates after every game. just so people can see standings as if the season ended today. so really aren't applicable yet, but just fun to keep track of.

they are, but i have it set up so that it automatically recalculates after every game. just so people can see standings as if the season ended today. so really aren't applicable yet, but just fun to keep track of.

I'm a fan of the ongoing updates. Thanks for doing this!

-okay, it being automatic makes sense, i would hate for you to have crunch those numbers after every game yourself

-this was i can watch my name slip to the bottom ever so slowly....

-thanks

The three-point question is intriguing to me. May be a lot closer all year than most were expecting. So far McBroom has 10, and the rest of the team (minus Yacoubou's 1) has barely matched McBroom on his own. I hope I am wrong here, as I would like to see guys like Crawford/Lancona/Roby/Reynolds all attempting more, but I will stand behind my prediction that McBroom and Yacoubou finish with more.

Interesting to see that ONLY moytoy picked McBroom to be the leading scorer. Perhaps the perception of AY as a dominant scorer was an overestimation? I hope he is able to finish those drives to the basket and sink those 3's as the season progresses.

I was tempted to go with McBroom, but chickened out.

Yes, the season is young. But I expected (and still expect) the two to be very close in scoring all year. To be decent this year and good next year, we need Yacoubou to break out in a big way, but McBroom is a known quantity as far as his ability to score on a per-minute basis.

One thing I am confident of is that between the two of them, we will not end up with an oddity on par with freshman Mike McCall ending up as the leading scorer at less than 10...

Yes, the season is young. But I expected (and still expect) the two to be very close in scoring all year. To be decent this year and good next year, we need Yacoubou to break out in a big way, but McBroom is a known quantity as far as his ability to score on a per-minute basis.

One thing I am confident of is that between the two of them, we will not end up with an oddity on par with freshman Mike McCall ending up as the leading scorer at less than 10...

This is just a quibble, but in 2010-11, McCall was over 10.0 per game in scoring. (10.4)

(Hey, Steve, did you know there are no stats on the main page for 1995-96?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...