VCU's Larrier to .....

Taj79

UConn is a better basketball program overall because of their history, but today, they aren't a better or more talented team than VCU. Heck a certain UConn player is transferring out. He had an offer from VCU, recently visited VCU, got schooled in a scrimmage and had his offer revoked.

Doesn't mean more talented. Shabazz has been gone for two years. They had a very crappy season until the tourney run. The point of the post is it was classless of Larrier to diss his teammates he called his "brothers" before, especially on a team he barely got any PT on for his lack of defense and bad shooting. That's like Yarbrough transferring to Duquesne and saying the same thing about SLU.

Who gives a . How old is he, 19? Give him a break and get over.

And comparing Duquesne to UCONN is one of the most dumb things I've ever seen.

UConn has won 4 national titles in the last 15 years. They have historically recruited at a high level. Kevin Ollie is one of the more desirable coaches in NCAA right now. I'm not sure I understand how you figure they are a step down from VCU?

Arizona State Eliminates UConn in First Round of N.I.T.

VCU #26
UConn #36
I'm not talking about over the last few years, I mean currently. But hopefully Larrier will enjoy riding the pine again.

Robert Morris defeated Kentucky in the first round of the NIT in 2013. In 2014 Kentucky was in the NCAA title game. Is that what you are predicting will happen with UConn next year?