Game Thread

moytoy12

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

71% from 3? They are outrebouning us 12 to 4. How is that even possible? IV needs to start rebounding and our guys need to start stepping out. So far IV's numbers do not look good this game. Its a shame after having such a good one against UNC. Do you think it could be the extended Xmas break? I heard he went to Florida with his dad.

8 minutes into the game and - just like UNC - we are missing WIDE OPEN SHOTS while Ole Miss buries shot after shot.

Are we going to AGAIN use the 'our legs are tired' excuse? Because if we are too tired to shoot after 7 minutes of basketball we need to close down the program.

"A strong man stands up for himself; a stronger man stands up for others." - Ben

It's just because his legs are tired.

Must be Brad's fault for not recruiting guys with stronger legs.

"A strong man stands up for himself; a stronger man stands up for others." - Ben

Let's see ... we have essentially the same starting five from last year. The same first two off the bench as last year. No recruit of substance posting minutes or numbers. AND >>>>> we couldn't SHOOT last year, either? Hmmmm ... call me perplexed.

Many had argued that Dwayne's nubers would go up. That Danny was going to be better if only by being a year wiser. That Maguire was a shooter extraordinaire. Now Tommie had improved so one out of four aint' bad but ... as is the case ... we're talking BILLIKEN basketball here.

It's only half and I'm expecting a comeback but can we accept the fact that we can't shoot and go from there? I can understand the inability to rebound with four guards out there but shouldn't that translate into better ballhandling i.e. less turnovers? that I don't understand.

We will come back. We will win!