North Carolina Fans

Billiphan

I'm curious to hear everyone elses interaction with the NC fans. My wasn't great. I had what i think was 4 college age kids sitting behind me. The arrogance of them all got under my skin. The racism of one caused me to get in one of their face. One of them asked why some of our players didn't have towels around their heads(implying that thwy were middle eastern, not that there is anything wrong witht that but the racist implication was there, trust me on this one). If i didn't have some composure it would have came to blows. It seemed like they were a bunch of hicks.

Billiphan, does anything good ever happen in your life>?

You go to a great game - for the program, #2 rated team in college, all kinds of talent on the floor - and the highlight you remember for the rest of your life is a bigoted college aged goober?

Negatives are always on tap when you post.

I met and sat with some very nice folks from the Bluff. They played with our little one and were very gracious, complimenting the team's efforts in an obvious talent difference.

What's with the PB Carolina colors? Is powder blue their recent colors, or have they had them for a long time?

yes, you st louie fans probably havent seen a great basketball player like tyler play.....or North Carolina.

North Carolina fans said they were going to stand their ground from the college and the city with all the thugs, which is the most dangerous in the United States.Everyone said they took it to you and then laughed about this being a get away game.Nothing to win from it except a W.

Then straight out of there.

They also mentioned how all the other people get the heck out of that town as soon as an event is over.

They said the streets of your college looked like a desert while they boarded the bus.

Asked where all the people went and everyone told them no one stays in your city and the area of the college.

They asked if it was because it is the most dangerous in the United States and were told yes it has always been like that.

Nothing moves in that town after dark.They were really taken aback by the deserted streets.

Then one said ...lets roll

Lets get the heck out of here

and off they went

singing Christmas carols

>Billiphan, does anything good ever happen in your life>?

>

>You go to a great game - for the program, #2 rated team in

>college, all kinds of talent on the floor - and the

>highlight you remember for the rest of your life is a

>bigoted college aged goober?

>

>Negatives are always on tap when you post.

>

>I met and sat with some very nice folks from the Bluff. They

>played with our little one and were very gracious,

>complimenting the team's efforts in an obvious talent

>difference.

>

>What's with the PB Carolina colors? Is powder blue their

>recent colors, or have they had them for a long time?

Collie,

I had a great evening. But when some racist hick from North Carolina starts using racial slurs directed at our players then I'm going to stand up and do something about it. See the difference between you and me Collie is that I have a pair of balls and am a man. You on the other hand are a puss. I'm glad these hicks weren't sitting next to you. Of course if they were your little one would be asking you all day long "Daddy why were they calling Ian a towel headed ******, what's that mean?"

Yes that is probably true

All most wanted to do was get the W and get away from the college city that is the most dangerous in the COUNTRY.

Feel very fortunate they and teams like Illinois comes...which both and other colleges do not have st louis at all

So you should try to be nice....

so you billikens can at least see once a year a big time basketball program

Schools like carolina and the illini do not have to do this.. they have sellout after sellout at home

hmmmm

UNREAL UNREAL

are you the only one who doesnt know that is what someone from your OWN STATES GREAT UNIVERSITY..(wasnt a movie) SAID ABOUT YOUR UNIVERSITY..

FACT

you people should get out more

not going to do you work for you

YOU have already embarrassed yourself enough

pssst

hint

IT WAS SOMEONE VERY VERY HIGH...maybe the (president of the college and others family)...WHO SAID IT

MADE NATIONAL NEW

THEY ARE NOTHING BUT CRACKERS..ALL OF THEM

look it up

AND YOUR STATE DIDNT EVEN REPREMAND OR FIRE THEM

look it up

DIDNT DO NOTHING TO THEM

so what does that say??

was they telling the truth... you all are crackers??They did not get fired.As a matter of fact..JUST GOT A NEW JOB IN ANOTHER STATE

his family left saying you all were CRACKERS

SORRY

EVERYONE OUTSIDE YOUR STATE STILL LAUGHS ABOUT IT

and you hoosiers say something about carolina????????

WTF

>hmmmm

>

>UNREAL UNREAL

>

>are you the only one who doesnt know that is what someone

>from your OWN STATES GREAT UNIVERSITY..(wasnt a movie) SAID

>ABOUT YOUR UNIVERSITY..

>

>FACT

>

>you people should get out more

>

>not going to do you work for you

>YOU have already embarrassed yourself enough

>

>pssst

>hint

>IT WAS SOMEONE VERY VERY HIGH...maybe the (president of the

>college and others family)...WHO SAID IT

>

>MADE NATIONAL NEW

>

>THEY ARE NOTHING BUT CRACKERS..ALL OF THEM

>look it up

>

>AND YOUR STATE DIDNT EVEN REPREMAND OR FIRE THEM

>look it up

>

>DIDNT DO NOTHING TO THEM

>

>so what does that say??

>was they telling the truth... you all are crackers??They did

>not get fired.As a matter of fact..JUST GOT A NEW JOB IN

>ANOTHER STATE

>

>his family left saying you all were CRACKERS

>

>SORRY

>EVERYONE OUTSIDE YOUR STATE STILL LAUGHS ABOUT IT

>

>and you hoosiers say something about carolina????????

>

>

>WTF

bballcountry,

I must have missed the post where you said where you were from and what team you support. Help me out here buddy with that info.

You keep digging a deeper hole for yourself with every post. I hope even a redneck school like UNC would require some fourth grade grammar skills. It's obvious you never attended UNC, save for maybe cleaning toilets or something like that.

By the way, if you want to talk smack about Mizzou go on their message board. We don't care about them here.

why it is you have a personal vendetta against SLU. Were your SAT scores too low to get in here?

The fact of the matter is that given a choice, I would choose to be a Billiken over a Tar Heel any day of the week. Not just because I'm from St. Louis, but because our team is OUR TEAM. We are watching this program grow, we are watching our players mature and come into their own. When a player does well, we are proud of him like he is family because he IS family. Your players choose to go there because of a color on their uniforms. Our players come to SLU NOT because Larry Hughes or other greats came before and because they will make millions of dollars in the NBA. Our boys come here to play the real game of basketball and to prove that though we are small, we are mighty. I'm sorry we are not a national powerhouse, but we're working on it. And we will all be here until that day we can stand up proudly on the national stage and say, "We Are Saint Louis."

I don't understand why you have such distaste and disgust for St. Louis. It is obvious that we have a strong respect for the UNC team, or else we wouldn't have been anticipating this game so much. I feel sorry for YOU because you don't get to have the same rush that we do...to know that we are the underdog and that for that one game can steal your glory. You coming on this board and making asinine comments about our city, our school, and our team just strengthens my Billiken devotion and proves to me even more that UNC is a classless institution that breeds classless individuals like yourself.