5 Questions

That is why i put him and Logan., Logan had thee best game I ever saw live but Wade Is the best player I have ever seen live. He did not have his best games when I saw him but I still know he is an amazing player

1-pleasant- they are kind of doing what i expected - disappointing - no bench either we don't have the horses or they are not getting time, no one knows - luke missing layups

2-probably Hardaway, but seeing through billiken blue Hughes

3-we win by 4, win 2 ncaa games (billiken blue eyes)

4-to take from a previous post, the one that brings the rest, whoever that is

5-louisville - away game would be carbondale when larry had 47 or so and single handed won that game in the 2nd half

6-she is a horrible anchor/reporter (my STL favorite is Sandy Miller at ch2), but probably

Most pleasant surprise; Dwayne Polk. Biggest disappointment; Danny Brown. Larry Hughes 68-63 ?/ 24-8 Scott Suggs (although how do I really know?) 67-65 SLU beats Hersey Hawkins led Bradley team at the old Kiel Absolutely! I hope my wife would join us.

>

>>2. Clarence Gilbert. Great career overall, a game that

>>stands out was the 40pts 9asts zero TO's in a triple OT

>>victory over Iowa State which featured several future NBA

>>players including Jamaal Tinsley, Paul Shirley, Martin

>>Rancik, Marcus Fizer, Jackson Vroman, and good supporting

>>players like Cantrail Horton, Jake Sullivan, and Shane Power

>>who later transferred to Mississippi State.

>

>Are you kidding? Clarence Gilbert is the best college player

>you've ever seen? You need to get to a few more college

>basketball games.

It was the best live performance I've seen yes. Not a knock on SLU, but how often is their a 40 point game by a college player around here. Its was a triple OT barn burner. It was a great memory for me. I've seen better players than Gilbert in the annual St. Louis shootout, but I thought the original post meant college game seen live in person.

No, it meant best college player you've seen in person. It's not best game you've seen a college player play. Some people have said things like Dwayne Wade even though he did nothing against us. Others have gone the route of Penny Hardaway who was a tremendous college player.

I remember the Gilbert game and yes it was an impressive performance. But, Gilbert was also a selfish "me-first" player who had some amazing games, but equally had just as many horrible games. Good college player, but nothing too special.

Another name I'll throw in is Wally Sczerbiak. Amazing college career and I saw him during the 99? regionals here at the Dome. He was a one-man team.

1. Dwayne and Luke on the plus side and no real bench production on the minus side...that needs to change starting tonight.

2. Bill Walton's NCAA Final VS Memphis State at the old barn called the Arena was one of the most dominating performances I ever witnessed by a clooege player. Now the best college player from St. Louis that I ever saw was hands down I saw...JoJo White.

3. I'll say Bills win a 2 point squeaker and we get to the Big Dance for the 1st time in Coach Soderberg's tenure.

4. You all know the recruits better than I do, but if one player brings with him another stud then that is the one to shoot for first.

5. I liked the KU game a little better than the Louisville game but they are both good choices. I actually got to see the KU win.

6. No, not living in St. Louis I do not know this lady at all.