Brad on KMOX tonight at 7

kshoe

no, his show was late starting, but i heard about the first 10 minutes before i had to go to a meeting. during those ten minutes he spent the time educating mike grim about the game last nite as it was pretty obvious grim hadnt seen a second of the game. that's always good, have a host that was more concerned over the rams post game than doing his homework for the next day's show by watching the billikens play. if that is the host we will be stuck with on the show, the show will only be as good as the callers calling in as grim doesnt have or care to have a clue.

Roy your criticism of Grim was incorrect. He said he watched the 2 half live after getting home from the Ram game. He taped the game and at least rewatched the bogus 5 second call. Brad did a good job as always. One caller[half of this board] wanted to know why Varner played . Got the standard does the little things like screening response.

broy, I heard the whole show and Mike Grim stated he listened to part of the Bills-Marquette game driving home from the Dome and then saw the finish at home. Grim also stated he saw the Sunday morning re-play of the game on Sunday morning.

As to the five-second call on JF, Coach Soderberg stated he disagreed with the call, but was limited by C-USA rules what he could say about the refs. He also stated that he couldn't agrue at the moment because the ball was back into play immediately.

Of the dozen or so questions Coach Soderberg answered last night, the most interesting comments to me were: (1) he gathered the team in the hotel lobby on Sunday, prior to heading to the airport, and in essence told them that everyone (players and coaches) needed to leave the disappointing loss to Marquette in Milwaukee and they needed to start thinking about SoMiss immediately; (2) Coach stated that he thinks while the Bills are playing well at this time, he believes the Billikens well be playing their best ball in Feb as Bryant and TF are still learning the defense.