Harris Stowe summary

Billikan

Plus, you know we didnt have most of our guys. We played zone. ZONE!. What black college team do you know plays zone. We came into this season planning to press everybody, all 40 minutes and then found out that 11 of our 20 guys wouldnt be eligible til mid December and the whole game plan changed, especially with most of those guys being forwards. We had seven guys we could get solid minutes out of and 6 of them being guards to switch to a zone to rest guys, mainly the big fella who has played every minute of the season thus far with a broken hand. You blew us out and I give you the Bills all the credit in the world, but dont act like you blew out the best we had to offer. Eligibility is always an issue with us, and I dont really know why, but that's the reason the school has never thrived. Its never been for lack of talent. We sucked most of last year too, and then we got some guys eligible and beat the #1 team in our conference easily and while they were ranked in the top 20 in the country. Dont count out our second semester surges.

So you are saying you basically have no D1 players and the best NAIA players on the norm are walk-on or end of the bench type players at small D1 schools. I can buy that. SO ... how can you insist Drejaj wouldn't be your best player. You underestimate AD because you see him play against D1 players and you see the HS guys play against NAIA players ... it is a huge difference.

Please don't say it would be ypur style of play. Drejaj would be a star for you regardless. Enough said ... your argument is wrong, there is no other way to put it.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of Slu72's bid to join the Billiken Blue Kool Aid Club

so how many of the harris stowe players the last few seasons are playing professionally in europe right now? you do know that drejaj is playing pro ball in europe right? if the harris stowe players were better, obviously all of them are over there earning a living playing basketball too right?

Drejaj is a walk-on at most D1's in my opinion. Thats just my opinion. I just dont see what you guys see in him. Drejaj would start for us this semester and be a vital cog. As for next semester, he would be a vital rotation player, but I'm still not sure he would start. We have Rob Bankhead from Chicago getting eligible. A pg from Hampton University, 6'9 Aaron Jones coming back, 6'3 Dustin Fox coming back. They both started last season and were huge on a team that was supposed to be a force this year, not last year. We have 4 other guys at least 6'4 getting eligible too. I've seen Drejaj in games and in practice. He's slow, and cant create his own shot. A guy like Mark Stovall would eat him alive at both ends.

vtime, do most division one walkons play professionally in europe after they finish their college time?

you never answered my other post, since so many harris stowe players last year are better than drejaj, where are they playing professionally in europe?

VTime has a hard time admitting he is wrong and I just don't see it happening this time either. His stance is so ridiculous it's almost funny.

Drejaj was a STARTER on a team that finished 3rd in the A-10. Say what you will about the A-10 but it is at least one of the top 10 DIVISION 1 conferences in the country. Drejaj shut down several offensive stars in his day and had MULTIPLE 20+ games. He is now playing PROFESSIONALLY.

All of this and you are honestly saying he couldn't start on an NAIA team who hasn't won jack? Think about what you are saying dude. I don't think AD is an all star, but this is insane.

what did he avg in High School ... you have no idea, but yet you claimed he wasn't a scorer ... like normal you are just spouting off without a clue. GO back to my first 3 words.

You seem smarter when you don't post.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of Slu72's bid to join the Billiken Blue Kool Aid Club

> what did he avg in High School ... you have no idea, but

>yet you claimed he wasn't a scorer ... like normal you are

>just spouting off without a clue. GO back to my first 3

>words.

>

> You seem smarter when you don't post.

>

>

> Official Billikens.com sponsor of H

>Waldman

>

>Official Sponser of Slu72's bid to join the Billiken Blue

>Kool Aid Club

I think I read in his bio a couple of years ago that he averaged 15ppg at St Benedicts. And Drejaj shouldnt have been starting for SLU last season. He just isnt that good. You can't be Harris-Stowe's star player if you cant create a shot, point blank. He just cant do it. With the shot clock running down, you give him the ball and if he isnt open, he's stuck. 4 years and he never improved on putting the ball on the floor. As I said before he would start for us this year at the 4 and be a contributor, but he would not have started last year. We have a 6'4 gunner that was slow. His named was Joe Barker. He averaged 11 or 12ppg and didnt even come back to school. Next semester he wouldnt be a starter for us when we get back Aaron Jones, and our other forwards. Kenny Lee is better right now than Drejaj ever was.

again, what professional teams do last year's harris stowe players that would have played ahead of drejaj play for?

come on, if they are all better than drejaj they too must be pros right? if not, explain how a player not good enough to start for harris stowe is a pro and the harris stowe arent?

VTIME

HARRIS STOWE SUCKS!!!! They always will, if they are so good how come they never Win the AMC and constantly get blown out by MOBAP and MCKENDREE every year, b/c the players suck point blank. AD would start on HS any year, nobody on HS could walk onto SLU team b/c they have no game.

ok Vtime, drejaj avergaged 16 a game in highschool for seton hall prep, one of the best basketball schools in the nation, he was new jersey player of the year over randy foye, i saw him head to head with foye in highschool tournament and outplayed him.. he did put a lil weight on in college and wasnt as quick but SLU's offense was never fast paced and he never got more than 7-8 shots a game due to the offense, but we've seen him catch fire and ligh *** up for 20 something points before, and if you wanna know he is in europe kosovo league, the top player on the top team avg 22pts 6 assists and 3.5 steals and that team could play with most d1 schools and he's on the kosovo national team, he would eat any of your players alive hes a street baller and a smart tough as hell one ...1