Tyler H

kshoe

Does anybody else remember reading an article over a year ago in Tyler's hometown paper (online) discussing his recruitment? It basically said he is starting to hear from some of the big boys but one of the early schools to show interest was SLU and he liked SLU. Now obviously this was long long ago and he he has no interest in us at all now but if I am remembering correctly we definately recruited him from the beginning. I'm sure Brad would continue to recruit him if he felt he had a chance but I doubt he is, nor should he be, hand-writing letters to Tyler on a daily basis.

I would imagine at some point SLU recruited him and being from Poplar Bluff he was probably impressed with the big city but we haven't stood a chance with him in a long time. Florida is his leader. A top 5 player like Hansborough is an extremely tough sell for SLU no matter how much he likes the city or the school. Until we make a few dances and get a lot more exposure we will not be in the running for players ranked that high.

Since you all seem so concerned about Hansbrough.

"I wouldn’t say" MU is "the favorite, but they’re at the top."

Also his coach is pulling for MIZZOU.

But of course I don't believe Hansbrough's own words. Billiken Roy says Mizzou is out of the running and he must know.

http://archive.columbiatribune.com/2004/ja...0105spor001.asp

i said from what i read they are not the leader but because of his father, they will remain in the mix. you would make a good $nyder assistant coach with your lying and twisting of information. how are you at handing out money?

you must be so proud to be a tiger fan.

the best money can buy.

To the White Ape, I am sure Tyler would love to spend the next four years of his life in the Trailer Park capitol of the world playing for a team composed of 7 walkons and banned from TV and post season play. We are most assuredly out of the running as is Mizzery. Did Q-tip give you a Nike Jump suit and some Air Jordan shoes too that you passed on to Tyler?