Anyone know Luke Meyer's post graduation plans?

If he is currently a business major and wants to get his MBA, he should be able to waive enough classes that he could finish his MBA in a pretty short amount of time - maybe a year and a half. The way SLU's MBA program is set up, I was able to waive certain introductory classes that I took in undergrad, and I wasn't even a business major.

Thanks to Nark for the use of the Billiken

But why would you transfer out of a program where you were getting pt to go into another system? On the other hand, in my last conversation with UB, he was hoping Blake would graduate early so he could transfer to SLU...:+

Basketball isn't going to play Luke's bills in a couple years when he graduates. He could conceivably transfer to a school like Northwestern and go to their top 5 business school and get to play against Stemmler. The best of all worlds.

I wasn't sugggesting anything about Luke, just letting people know about the newer rule (Proposal 2005-54). Lon Kruger's son is playing at UNLV this year because of this rule (he graduated from Arizona and has eligibility left).

An interesting bit of NCAA politics is going over this rule as there is a group of a schools that tried to overturn this rule. The NCAA did decide to keep it for now but a full vote of all D-1 schools is scheduled for January on it.