Sky Frazier

....or you can just continue loosing recruits to Kansas State, Northern Iowa,SIU, Holy Cross and Miami of Ohio doing it your way. Or just to make sure use all seven evaluations before you offer a kid that is good enough to play at Indiana. Skip, I appoint you the Stay the Course Ship Captain. Just remeber all good Captains go down with their ship, so no jumping off!!!

By the way not to bring up a sore subject but where is our JC Verbal? I guess none of the STC Billiken Club members want to talk about our recruiting late into the committment season. Not sure that I blame you guys because it would be hard to defend the incomprehensible.

Finally I was reading the new Street & Smith magazine and you can put another guy on the list as a missed opportunity by this staff...Ben Hansbough. The kid is less than three hours from SLU plays hard and can shoot it. I know the Kool-Aid bunch would rather have a 2G walk-on from Borgia but I think I will go with Hansbough.

Keep gulping the Kool-aid!

i'm p!ssed. i thought i was the "stay the course captain".

on another note, i guess you were proud to see your favorite missed recruit, siu's tatum, with his third team suspension since going to siu? gosh why cant we get quality kids like that.

"I guess none of the STC Billiken Club members want to talk about our recruiting late into the committment season. Not sure that I blame you guys because it would be hard to defend the incomprehensible."

Well, there's not much to talk about. You've been discussing Brad's shortcomings on the recruiting circuit for three months. Is there anything else to say? Then again, we've been talking about Ahearn for three years and people still feel the need to comment on that. Have at it, big fella.

When Ahearn graduates are we going to have to move to the why didn't we get Shaw argument? Honestly, I think some of the dirt being thrown on the coaching staff considering recruiting is warranted, but having the same debate over and over gets old. We do not have any early committments and there once again lies the possibility of doing our signing late in the game. This has to be upsetting to any fan of the program. However, we have two guys who appear to have scholarship offers who are very interested in the program in Alexander and Powell, lets wait and see what happens with these two before completely throwing the staff under the bus. I just can't imagine that these are the only two guys we currently have targeted after missing recently on three guys. Any recruiting information would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry Roy people who live in Belleville can't be the Captain of anything.

As for Tatum I prefer to take the Christian approach and provide forgiveness. I realize the kid made a mistake and hopefully he will learn from it. You see I am a true "compassionate conservative".

by the way you forgot to comment on the recruiting as of 10/10. Oh forget it, I'm not thirsty anyway.

Who started what argument?

I guess some of us should just stand by and let the Kool-Aid drinkers take swipes at those of us that expect more from this coaching staff. I presented a method of recruiting, as a discussion point, that has been used by a very successful coach and the STC Billiken Fan Club want to continue to take shots at it. I have said many times my opinion is no more importatnt than anyone elses but Self's method has work from Tulsa to Kansas. But this board seems to have no room for alternative thinking. Stay the Course...Stay the Course. That's absurd. The position of lets wait to the committment period is over with is not acceptable either. The fact that SLU is sitting on 10/10 without a committment tells me this staff was unsuccessful again in getting their top priority recruits.

Hey ... I agree with you, offer your top 3 and take the 1st to accept. Makes sense.

I used to think Billsboy was the man ... now I know it is you Hardball. Who else could put recruiting in such a way that any 3rd grader could do it. Have you talked to the staff at all and explained your method to them?

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

What are you blabbering about? People taking shots at Bill Self's recruiting? Stay the course? wtf?

Everybody's opninion's have stayed the same, more or less, the entire summer. You were taking shots at the recruiting before the fall signing period even started. Why do you need to bring the Kool-Aid drinker b.s. back up. Have you seen anybody ever state that we don't want to have anybody signed in the fall? A few of us have stated that we don't care when a recruit signs, as long as he can help the team. Really, I think you need a course on reading comphrehension.