Stephen Thomas verbals to Dayton

flyphan

>Brian Gregory getting it done on the recruiting trail

>

>Has SLU got a verbal from anyone yet for the class of 07?

>

>

>http://dayton.rivals.com/noaccess.asp?SID=....asp&CID=586753

I'm sure the allure is instant playing time. For a team that went 14-17 and finished 11th in the conference at 6-10 it won't be hard to find some upgrades. It's easy to sign guys when you can tell that they'll be immediate starters since the rest of the guys on the squad suck. Good luck with the rest of the recruiting. Maybe your goal for 07/08 should be to finish at .500.

Fly maybe you should be more worried about his declining win totals. At the current rate you will be mired in the single digits by 07-08. Maybe he can try to schedule 21 home games like his buddy Crean, but I doubt that would even help Gregory.

Who could blame Purnell for wanting to get out of that awful town. Hell, Evansville is a better town.

fly,

i quickly clicked through all the conference messageboards and the a-10 board that steve has links to at the top of our messageboard.

i didnt see where you announced this to any of the other conference foes besides saint louis university. any reason you are telling the billiken fandom your insignificant news and no one else? it seems a little obsessive.

>fly,

>

>i quickly clicked through all the conference messageboards

>and the a-10 board that steve has links to at the top of our

>messageboard.

>

>i didnt see where you announced this to any of the other

>conference foes besides saint louis university. any reason

>you are telling the billiken fandom your insignificant news

>and no one else? it seems a little obsessive.

Roy, you are really talking about someone being obsessive?

You just can't let it go, can you? I've kept my word and haven't initiated anything with you, but you keep it up.

Please show me where I've gone to more than a dozen websites to shoot down an obvious flamer on here. You can't and will totally ignore this because you know that you don't have a leg to stand on here.

If you want to keep this up, that's fine. You'll just wind up getting another warning from Steve. You really can't control yourself.

>You are an obsessive/paranoid personality type, thus your

>calling out those traits in another would be appropriate to

>the pot and kettle analogy. PS please show me where I said

>I'd never respond to your posts ever again. You are being

>silly.

Mr. AAA, go rip off some people with some additional coverage.

I made the offer to stop replying to your posts (that weren't direct attacks) so the rest of the board wouldn't have to keep reading about this. Eventually you agreed, though broke the agreement and have been warned because you can't help but cross the line.

As usual, you avoided a direct question.

If you want somebody to hunt through the records, ask roy. We both know that you made the agreement.

We also both know that you'll cross the line and get warned again.

sorry, but i didnt go to those site to "bust fleafan". i go thru those site most every day as well as about 10 others. i have stated that i read a number of websites every day many times.

i am surprised you dont remember that as you are so tied up trying to harrass the posters on this site. have a great day gomer.

btw, what are you talking about with the measuring grass and neighbors to threaten?