Free throw disparity in tonight's game

How many games are won or lost at the free-throw line? I think that this reflects good aggressive play by SLU. Huge difference as compared to the SMS, Arizona and Georgia Tech games!

Perimeter offense usually doesn't get you to the free throw line very often. If we can continue with at least some inside attack we will obviously be much more competitive.

from a prolonged slump. Heard, but didn't see the game. However, I have to assume the Billikens are attacking the basket more. I know Frericks didn't score much, but his emergence as a legitimate big body could be special. What is it with Brad and his self-imposed breaks from the team? This is the second year in the row where his breaks have resulted in huge improvement.

SLU NEVER DOES WELL IN DAYTON, even when they have good teams. I'm shocked, but very pleased with their performance tonight. At least, one Missouri team is doing well...

A ton of our FTs were at the end of the game.

Also Dayton was firing from long range nearly every posession. You don't get to the FT line like playing like that. SLU has done that in a couple games this season luckily we were on the recieving end of it this time.

We beat them 83-74 at Dayton on Dec. 23, 1999. Of course that was our last trip to the NCAA Tourney. We lost to them in a close one at home the year after, and then lost a 6 point game in '01-'02. Last year we beat Dayton at home...don't remember the score. This has been a competitive series and soon we will be conference foes again.