Forgive Me. I Know This Isn't ....

Taj79

... the Rams board but why does Brenda Warner have a weekly radio show? What the heck or who the heck is WMLL 104.1 FM and why in the world do they have the wife of the BACKUP quarterback on each Monday morning? In discussing a trade she said "we want to play ...." How does she look in the home white uni-pants? Can you see the panty or thong lines like you can see the leg straps coming around the thigh from the jock pouch? A blue or gold thong would really compliment the white .............

Okay, ojay, I'm being sexist and going too far but why? Why? WHY?

This has got to be the mindless subject of the day! I don't know of another wife that is on any weekly radio show. Come tothink of it ... I don't believe Anna or Serena or Venus or any other LEGITIMATE woman sports figure is. Brenda Freakin' Warner! Has my old "home" town dipped to establishing new media lows? Enlightenment, please!

Gee, I was not aware that she has her own radio program...I thought she was honestly answering questions posed by a couple DJ's from a St. Louis radio station on Kurt's hope for the future. Obviously, neither KW or Brenda think that he is washed up and there is much differing opinion on the subject from the Rams fans. Frankly, I still believe that we will see Kurt on the playing field before the year is up, as Bulger hasn't shown that he can hold up over an entire NFL season yet.

steve and dc specialize in hitting all-time lows. they are the hosts of the show she was on. they are a poor version of hoping to someday be howard stern. i dislike their "humor" attempts very much and it surprises me that brenda warner would be on their show.

while i dont agree with brenda's talking about curt's job, (she needs to stay out of it), overall brenda is what i consider a very classy woman. and i think overall the area loves her. especially women. and as usual, most radio stations gear their ratings targets to the under 40 women's demographics.

The radio progam is Steve and DC in the morning, and they have Brenda on every Monday Morning. Of course this was started when Kurt was still the starting quarterback, so I am quite surprised that it has taken this long to make it to the main stream media. I guess her comments yesterday struck a chord with someone, allthough, she said nothing that Kurt has not said himself in recent weeks...."He wants to play, and if it can't be here, maybe it can be somewhere else..." I have that in quotes, but it is a paraphrase. Anyway, right or wrong, agree or disagree, those are the facts as I know them!

Taj, things a little slow in DC? I would think you'd guys would be really busy with the war on terroism, high level leaks of CIA agents, the hunt for Osama and Sadam, etc. That thong thing was thought provoking though.

Note to Broy-private messages not working?

i actually sent you a response 3x and it kept coming back "could not find site". i will try again in a few minutes. but i had visions of you getting a message about 40X.

This board is my equivalent of Bob Hope visiting the troops. You need those distractions every now and then (hourly) to keep the morale up.

But, 72, you are right, I must learn to obey my elders and get back to work. Besides, I've got to plan that November 1 business trip ...........double-checking to ensure the defenses are still up ............... on Oahu!