Huggins to K State?........

gister

ESPN is reporting the same thing and since Huggins likes to recruit JUCCO players K-State makes sense.

I also saw where Mizzou asked for permission to interview Anderson of UAB, and Cincy asked for permission to interview GW's HC. The college HC ride is getting revved up.

I think when the story about GW having players who had not actually graduated from a real High School surfaced ... that impressed Cincy. I think they will take a good long look at him despite GW having zero players with prison records. They probably figure he can recruit the local prison's continuing in the Huggy tradition. He can also work to get some of the current players arrested and some prison records established. The thing is though ... I heard Harrick was seen dinning at the local prison cafeteria ... so you have to wonder if he's out there trying to land some players in advance to enhance his already spectacular Cincified resume.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

I can't see K-State fans putting up with Huggins' crap if he or his players get in any trouble. They seemed to like it in Cincy, but I'm not sure he'll win their hearts. But then again, he could just pile on the wins and everybody will love him.

ESPN is saying he took the job. I think this makes perfect sense . It's about the highest profile job I think he could have gotten. Win at K-State,keep your nose clean for a few years and he can write his ticket for his next job. Besides how many job offers did he have?