NIT ?

Saint Louis to me does not deserve a NIT birth at all. This team is really sliding and the only way that I see them playing in the post season is if they make it to the championship game of the A10. I am also wondering who you guys have coming in as freshman next year. I hope that you are recruiting a big who can pull down double digit boards or your team might not make the dance next year either

it's always interesting to have fan from a sub 500 team come over to our board to tell us how bad we suck. i guess if anyone would know anything about it, it would be a dayton fan. so i am not questioning your wisdom of suck.

Billfan05

Please tell me how our wins against you were tainted. I don't mind that SLU is in the A10 but I wish we didn't have to deal with you annoying fans. I wish I would have known about this site last year so I could talk about your 6-20 season.

Just a question ... do you have a life or are you exactly what you appear to be ... a worthless little putz. I mean you are a Dayton fan! How long did you have to look to find the message board of a team you beat twice. You guys suck, is it really that hard to find a way to be positive about your team

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

how are you dealing with us? last i looked, this was the billiken board. If SLU fans are on the Dayton board talking smack, then yes you're having to deal with us. Until then, you're the butthole on our board who we're having to deal with.

and did you see us on your board last year acting like you are here? the vast majority of us dont visit the opposing board to start fights and talk trash. if you have a problem with one guy on your board, take care of it there. but dont come into our house with it. if you want to talk about the games or ask questions about our city/school/basketball team. that is great. but you have not done that. if you cant see how stupid you are here the way you are posting, i question how you could actually be affiliated with a fine school like dayton. it just doesnt make sense.

Leave our board and take your pessimistic outlook on life with you. Brian Gregory should be on his knees thanking God or Allah or Buddah or whoever he worships that he has a job like he does. Get out of here. I'm voting you off Billiken Island - if there is such a thing - and there is.