Next Year

waldo027

GW: Pops and Mike Hall gone, J.R. Pinneck should be back.

Charlotte: Withers and Alexander gone.

Temple: Mardy Collins gone.

La Salle: Steven Smith gone.

Xavier: Thornton and Finn gone.

Anyone else like our chances of being the best team in the conference next year? I don't know much about the younger players for these respective teams, but GW should still be a force, as should Xavier. Dayton and St. Joes could make some noise also. I definately like our chances next year though.

i'd agree right now .... and would like it even more if we replace Drejaj and Newborne with Maguire, Stemler, and two interior guys to add to Obi.

X has a point guard who transferred in from either Kansas or some other Big Twelve team that the folks in Cincy are salivating over and there is also a similar case for some transfer at Dayton.

Next year, we go on the road to Fordham, UMass, St. Joes and Temple. As well as a trip to the netherlands of upstate New York and the Bonnies. Next year, as an anticipated above-average team, we need to win out at home, and take at least four A-10 road games. To be even better, we need to increase those conference road wins.

It can be done.

lavendar is the xu point guard that transferred from oklahoma and will be eligible next year. he is dwayne polk's long lost twin.

Outside of UNC at home, who else are we scheduled against OOC. I know it has been mentioned that the series with Gonzaga and Iowa are over. Possibly Ole Miss will have a return home date.

If we we had beaten either Iowa, UNC or Gonzaga this year we would be a lock right now on getting into the dance.

We will play Ole Miss next year here, and well as MO State again. UNC we have at home, and our AD is still working on some others. I know from listening to KFNS and their interviews, SIUC's coach still wants this match up, and Bruce Weber from Illinois was even interested. We all know we're trying to rebuild the SLU/MIZZOU matchup as well. I believe even the UNI coach has said he'd like to play us. Who knows at this point?

>Lol, Lavender is a guy that Oklahoma thought would make

>their team better by being somewhere else. Alot of talk

>early about Oklahoma being a less selfish team with him

>gone.

Lavender was good enough to start for Oklahoma as a freshman and played very well for them for two years. I would've transferred with Terrell Everett coming in too.

about that date. The games right before Christmas always sell very well. I'd predict a sellout for that one on that date.

We are playing at Carbondale next year, Brad said so on his show last Monday. Missouri St. will be playing here. I'm hopeful we didn't schedule a home and home with Oakland but rather a 2 for 1 which means they should come here next year. My best guess at our schedule at this point:

Home:

UNC

Mississippi

Missouri St.

Oakland

Road:

SIU

I get the feeling that because of his Wisconsin roots Brad would like to continue the UWM series.