LIddell named Rookie of the Week again

SLUDrew

Where is that guy who claimed to be an expert on the A10 and he defended the pick of the Bills as the 13th best, etc? How could they ignore Ian, Tommie and even Kevin? I will say the A10 game of the week announcers were very complimentary of the Bills so maybe the word is spreading. The only guy who knew the truth was Brian Gregory!

>Where is that guy who claimed to be an expert on the A10 and

>he defended the pick of the Bills as the 13th best, etc? How

>could they ignore Ian, Tommie and even Kevin? I will say the

>A10 game of the week announcers were very complimentary of

>the Bills so maybe the word is spreading. The only guy who

>knew the truth was Brian Gregory!

You can't blame him too much for underestimating Ian. I didn't think he would improve as much as he did. He may have thought the A-10 was superior to Conference USA, he may have looked at our past season record with the departure of our upperclassmen and reasonably assumed we would struggle. You and I on the other hand had the knowledge that our incoming freshmen and returning underclassmen were better than the departing seniors. Freshmen who had the ability to not only make plays for themselves but others as well. I was hoping for a .500 season,a major improvement over our 9 win season, but anything short of 4 games above .500 would be as disappointment for me at this point.