Where are they at?

BillsWin

i do not have a current media guide, but in the past they used to have a page or two dedicated to where former players were at.

The Texan freshman at Harvard asked an upperclassman where the library was at. The supercilious upperclassman responded: "Here at Harvard, we don't end a sentence with a preposition." The Texan responded: "Sorry. Can you tell me where the library's at, ######?"

What are the 3 former Billikens doing at Maplewood High School? That's where my 2 little brothers went and played basketball for Howdy Sanders. They had some very good teams back then, often going to the old Class L State Tournament.

I know things have changed back there. For one the swimming pool was modernized. Howdy used to manage it in the summer when I hung out there with my lifeguard pal. He taught Drivers Ed and coached for a long time.

I can't find a web page for the school, but did see a nice one for the town.

Isn't Erwin Claggett the Basketball coach at McCluer or McCluer North?

I believe S Highmark works for A G Edwards and does the Bills home games on Charter. John Kilo, late 1960s, is a well-thought of Attorney in mid-town.