Who is everyone?

davidnark

Mark Medley

Logan College of Chiropractic '01. Practice and reside in Farmington, MO. I have have been attending random games for 10 years, but this is my first year with season tix. I did not attend SLU, but always rooted for them being the closest catholic university. My high school hoops coach was friends with Spoon back when they coached high school. My mom went to school with Charlie Boyd who played for SLU in the 60's. These minute connections sparked my interest in the SLU's hoops program growing up. I have been a die hard fan ever since often annoying friends with my constant talk of SLU basketball. I currently help out the Mineral Area College hoops team as team chiropractor.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a good chance I do know your parents. I have been very involved in the community with the Chamber, Mission, Patrons of the Arts etc. I live on Watson Road. My office is right behind Wal-Mart on Springfield. I really love Sullivan. I make it to most men's basketball games, had soccer season tickets for the first time this year and am on campus probably a half dozen or more times a year. Have gone to Las Vegas, Hawaii, New Orleans many times, and elsewhere following the Billikens. Send me an email.

• 4 months later...

billikenmetz

Bobby Crowley Metzinger, Saint Louis class of 2005

Hometown: Peoria, IL; have lived in Peoria, Ballwin, Mo., Nashville, TN., and Boston, MA.

Peoria Notre Dame '01

B.A. Political Science/Political Journalism

2002-2004 baseball student manager

2005 UNEWS Sports Staff Writer

Fall 2001 Phi Kappa Theta/ 2003 Philanthropy Chair

2004-2005 Grand Forest Student Rep, SLUSGA

Employed as a sports writer at the Peoria Journal Star

Proud to be an American

Band Legend

Robert Berendzen, class of 86, played in the band until 1990, back when we were still a jazz band and under the auspices of the music department. My swan song was playing at Madison Square Garden at the NIT finals. My sister Gerri (former editor of the U News) and I share season tickets in section 116. Since she lives in Quincy I am there for most games. I'm one of five Berendzens to graduate from SLU. I have really enjoyed reading this thread, and I like the new format. By the way, I was a little bit hammered when I joined up, otherwise I would have named my self Bandork. Band Legend is a pretty obnoxious self gloss, but I'm too computer illiterate to know how to change it.

This username belongs to 6 fellows, five of whom are seniors, and one junior.

We are all passionate futbol fans who want to see our program excel through the formation of a spirited supporters group.

Two are from StL (DeSmet and SLUH), one from Cincy, one from Peoria, one from Wisco (near Twin Cities), and other from Chicago.

You can see us all at Billiken SOCCER games, in the EAST stands, right at half-field beginning THIS August.