Win, Loss, Win, Loss....

Tonka

Has anyone else noticed that so far we have won every other game? Looking at the upcoming games I could see a situation where that continued up to the away Xavier game. But, that means we lose to Miss, which I don't think we do. Just thought that was interesting. We'll break this trend by putting together back to back to back wins. If we do that we'll have a 3 game winning sreak going into the Gonzaga game.

I have complete faith that we will win at Ole Miss. I think that we've finally gotten the attitude to match the level of talent that we have on this new team and with the confidence we got at UNC, we will undoubtedly keep this thing going...as long as they 1) don't get cocky and 2) keep that attitude/inspiration.

Well I talked to most of them last week, saying they did an awesome job against UNC, and they were all had a look on their face like, "I could have done better." IV was like, "Thanks...I wish I had gotten some more points, hadn't gotten into foul trouble" etc, and DB didn't look very thrilled either (since he had an off night). I think they're cocky to a point about 2 steps into "over-cockiness" territory, but I think it's necessary to have the confidence to perform come game time.

tonka, maybe he is talking about the edwardsville tigers? however, they are winning. so i dont know who is talking about locally.

Give me a break. I never said "locally" anywhere. If you are dumb enough to open the Post Dispatch sports section, you will see Illinois, Missouri, Blues, Rams, and Cardinals info. Other than Illinois and the Cards who aren't, sadly, making any news currently, the rtest suck bigtime. It's a great time for the Bills to generate some headlines.

Rich, I think everybody was baiting you. I was kidding just to get a response from you, since I knew it would be witty. After all, you are my favorite poster next to Skip, behind Roy, after the Shoes, just behind Nark, following all user names with some sort of Billiken in them, right after Thicks, AlumniFan, Billiphan and actually so many others. Kidding, you are right up there.

I know. I just enjoy kicking the Tigers when they are down too much to take any crap for it. You can't rain on my parade. Texas AM community college nearly takes the Tigers down at home. We win one on the road and My Cowboys win one on a shanked field goal at the end. IT WAS A HELL OF A WEEK BABY!

Rich,

I watched the Cowboys game with much interest as our office has one of the most annoying Chiefs fans in the world but I couldn't believe how poorly Parcell's worked the clock in the final couple minutes. As they were knocking on the goaline and with a minute to go the Cowboys called a timeout! What was he thinking as at that point you want to use as much clock as possible and give the ball back to the Chiefs with no time left. As it was he left 20+ seconds and only a 42 yard shank by Tynes saved the day.

I never said the 'Boys deserved to win it! BUT they did. I do not like the Vermeil Chiefs.

I caught the last 2 minutes of the game while waiting for the theatre to open up. BTW The Ronnies IMAX screen is worth the extra couple bucks. The landscapes and flying shots in the latest Harry Potter flick were un-freaking-believable