Announcer

bluecrewprez

I think we can get a bigger crowd. A more responsive crowd might have to involve electric shocks or something.

I thought E-Man was great. It takes a lot of guts to get up and talk in front of a big crowd of people, but he does it really well - he seems very comfortable with it. He has great energy and a good sense of humor.

i tend to agree with a post a few weeks back from "the band" about how e-man shouldnt be the pa man (neither should phillips but that is another issue).

however, that said, i could see him taking over pre-game intro's. he would tear that apart!

the more they use e-man i bet the more they pull the kids in. kids will equate to excitement and enhance any home court advantage.

I felt like e-man had a tremendous amount of energy and enthusiasm, and that showed in spades. he does need to avoid shouting directly into the mic. I felt he overpowered the mic on several occasions. He can show his enthusiasm without yelling and turning the audio quality into a a muddy mess.

He needs to get some time at Savvis pregame and work to get the best and clearest sound coming through that sound system. He'll work out great,just needs to tweak the delivery a little bit.