Bills NOT playing in Saviis this year?

I think for bball about 10k. Not sure the bldg has ever had that for a sporting event.

As a St Chuck resident that would kill my in season restaurant rotation.

I find it hard to believe this post has any possible truth to it until I look at my season ticket renewal and the term 'Savvis Centre' is no where to be found, just my section and seat numbers.

Any one gotten a Billiken Club renewal letter yet? Typically this letter has come before Season Ticket renewals and all $$ due the same time I thought so any possible upgrades could use the new donations to figure points?? The conspiracy theorist in me is going now.

How would 5k per game differ from last year, not much, unfortunately.

This would either be a huge,giant,big step backwards as it would alienate a whole bunch of people and possibly kill Billiken hoops for a while (try to recruit to this scenario!!) or it would rally the troops to get the Biondidome built. I hope we don't have to see this hand played.....

Hey there are alot of St Chuckians afraid to cross the river who really like bball. People would show for this. They get 1000 for that trash minor league bball. I really wouldn't care, it is just as far to St. Chuck as it is to Kiel.

This is not true. The problem is that for a big part of the early season there were conflicts with Saavis. The coach was upset that we could not have some early home games. I thnk he had a concern that playing all of our early games on the road with a young team could result in some losses and a loss of confidence. (That is my surmise--I did not hear him say that although I have been at meetings where he expressed some concern generally) I have heard nothing to make me believe we will not have a full home schedule at Saavis starting in December.

I cant see why that would happen. At least I hope not. Even having the first few games at the family arena seems like a sucky idea. At least that would be better than having us playing on a pacific island with no TV coverage and no way for us to get info on whats going on. I think next year will be a great year for us. Having some sort of a home court advantage kick in early would be great. Playing the first few games off home court does not sound like a good plan to me.

You should have received your renewal form - they went out a few weeks ago. I'd call the ticket office to have them send you another one if you haven't received it yet.

And my renewal form did have my regular seats listed on it, so I would guess that we'll be playing at the Savvis again.