Thinking out loud

BLIKNS

Seen pf Ryan Childress(Cincinnati-Moeller)got a release(LOI) from UW-Milwaukee.If I remember correctly we were hot after an Ohio pf,don`t know it it was him or not.Moeller was the high school that Assistant Coach Jason Gunkemeyer attended.Grasping for straws,just throwing this out there.

No rule prohibits it unless you can show that some undue influence was placed on him by Pearl. Probably will be a penalty assessed in loss of playing year if this happens - ie Fish but he eventually got it back because he never actually was accepted or attended Pepperdine.

This is actually a judgement call by the school he signed with. In the case of Fish, Pepperdine chose not to release him from his LOI to SLU b/c of Romar. UWM could tell Childress he can't go to Tennessee but another school and he wouldn't lose the year of eligibility that Fish originally did. It's up to the school.

you claim to be a slu student, and that just amazes me. did your parents have naked pictures of someone in admissions?

You need to lighten up, pal. We will never see an NCAA team, an Arena, a good coach at SLU- ever. You need to realize that. All these "recruits" we talk about will never play here. We need to get thug-life, Vashon or ESt.Louis players who can jump out of the gym. I'm sick and tired of sub-standard coaches and recruits and Arena plans. The sign for the new arena is beginning to rust. Oh, by the way, my academic scholarship is probably more than you make in a year. You have a lot of free time on your hands, Roy. What did you shoot today, by the way?

i've had the time to play golf once this year. luckily, since i am white collar, i am able to do my job and watch the internet at the same time. maybe by the time you graduate the dump truck you will be driving will have a computer screen in it as well.

just answer me this mutzy. if you despise our school so much, why do you go there?