FANTASTIC ROAD WIN FOR THE BILLS!!!

Always good to get a win on the road and equally nice to keep S. Miss winless in conference play. Wow...billikenbobby's favorite player Ian had a good game. I'm sure that his earlier comments inspired young Master Ian in tonight's contest. Way to go Reggie hitting the winning FG.

while izik was very good in the middle of the game when the billikens outscored the so miss team by about 20 points, down the stretch reggie played like the man. carruth hardly touched the ball the last 4 minutes, reggie was guarding him. reggie had the excellent back door that led to two free throws. he made those free throws, and then that whatever shot to win the game was huge. great job reggie.

it is confusing what happened with going inside the last 12 minutes of the game. we proved in that middle 15, that ian and izik couldnt be stopped, and then it seemed we just quit looking.

This was a very nice win that involved every emotion in the book. When we went down ten early I thought we were going to be blown out. This team showed what we all hoped would be its potential with the big run--25-4. Then we made dumb decisions and mistakes and lost a 14 point lead. Then we made a miracle comeback to win at the buzzer. Wow!

The key to the game was the play of Ian and IO in the low post and reggie on the perimeter on offense. Ian had a fantastic game. He played big and dominated Johnson who killed us in the past. As I said repeatedly early in the year, this yong man has big potential and in the last two games his performance has gone past potential to reality. I think we will need to see more but if he gets stronger we will have a really effective big man for two more years.

It was nice to see Reggie have a nice game on offense and do a nice impersonation of Marquee Perry. IO was also great so our seniors both had a great game, probably for the first time this season where both played well at the same time.

go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!

Ian got his third foul with about 10 minutes left, and from then on he and Izik did not play together, until near the end. It hurt on the rebounding end of things, they had a couple killer offensive rebound that led to trip at the charity stripe. I would have to go back and look at the game again to see if matchups were the reason ie smaller quicker players being used by SM

On the bright side, Brown and Ian looked good. I liked DB defense.

I have a question for Brehms, How is Reggie's foot? I am going to venture it feels good now, as he has been driving with more determination the last two games.

Overall a key game for a young team to win. TCU at home next could lead to a win streak!!

speaking of the march to the free throw line, i saw our newest bestest buddy, gerry pollard was reffing the game. county sheriff's dept can schedule this guy so he isnt reffing our games.

>it is confusing what happened with going inside the last 12

>minutes of the game. we proved in that middle 15, that ian

>and izik couldnt be stopped, and then it seemed we just quit

>looking.

Was thinking the same thing Roy. They had only one big on the floor and were at loss to stop us when we had both Izik and Ian in the game. My only thought was that Brad freaked when Jasper Johnson scored two baskets down low in succession (with Ian on him) and, thus, yanked Ian for a 10 minutes stretch where the score went from a 7 point Bills lead to a 2 point Bills deficit before Ian returned.

All in all though, huge win. Big play from Reggie down the stretch hitting his freethrows and making that awesome basket to win it.

good point, and if i remember correctly ian got his 3rd foul about the same time. frank and scott remarked that the hoped he would be left in the game and then about the same moment he came out. that probably was indeed the turning point.

polk had two drive and dishes that were just spectacular in the game, and the one coast to coast drive of danny brown really stuck out as well. two highlights that will be forgotten, but they really showed promise on those plays.

looked to be limping a bit in the game, and his man was ON FIRE when they took their lead. His passion is genuine and his heart is unquestioned, but it seems the guy who I thought was going to be our defensive stopper isn't getting it done. He had Kirkland in the Cincy game as well. Hope we can get things improved for him with help or better assignments. Reggie did well on Carruth.

This is a big game Sat nite. Hopefully the students will come out and cheer the guys on.

How ja lik dem appels, booby boy? Yo man IV did it, eh?

Nice win folks. Good to see the team is still battling despite

this tough season so far. And how about Cusumano's call on the

game winner? Didn't hear when it actually happened because I don't have Charter. Although, I did listen to KMOX. But heard the replay

of Frank's call on the Ch-5 news. You can't tell me that guy isn't still pumped. That was refreshing for a fan to hear, I thought.

Good luck Saturday. I'll be there.

I appreciate you asking. But it's difficult to describe

another person's call if you did not hear it yourself.

But to give you a bit of an idea, KSDK said something

along the lines of "To hear Frank Cusumano tonight, you

would've thought the Billikens won the National Championship."

He was pumped!