Let's cut to the chase

Since Brad will still have 3 years left on his contract after next season, I am not sure it really makes a difference. No matter how bad it gets I don't think they would want to buy out 3 years.

I think we all need to give him a little more time to put the pieces together. Patience and I think things will get better (I hope).

I don't know that I would put a number on it. What I would expect is alot of improvement and probably a tourney appearance the year after.

I don't know that even if we don't make the tourney in 2 years that we let UB go. I beleive we need long term stability. We need to continue to get good recruits and improve.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

I would hope that we are an above .500 team next year showing lots of promise for the following year which would be Tommie and Kevin's Soph year. I would also hope that we recruit a decent player at the 4.

One bad year doesn't have me ready to throw Coach Soderberg under the bus. Let's see what the next couple years bring as they have to be better than this piss poor year.

>What record does Brad have to post next year to keep his

>job?

I know you are frustrated with the situation 3Star but is it healthy to have that sort of discussion at this point? Meaning that confidence in the coach is key to improving the program. This is one of the reasons that I thought it was big for Bonner to go on local radio and express confidence in Brad. That SEMO game was one of the uglier moments in SLU basketball in a decade. However, we have seen a different team from Iowa forward. 2 of the best recruits in long time are coming in next season. At this point, I honestly think Brad can make the case that we are moving forward. The record will be ugly this year. We'll be leaning heavily on freshman the following year. I don't see expectations rising until the 2006-2007 season.

coach k at duke had worse first three seasons than what coach soderberg has had. good thing duke officials didnt turn on him as quickly as some of you have turned on coach soderberg.