Heee's back-porridge boy

slu72

is lurking around the Billiken board like a the candy man at an elementary school playground. Watch out what you say. The man with the rapier like wit and catchy turn of phrase will kick you to the curb like a redheaded stepchild. Ok, porridge boy, I want the spread for four cans of skyline against two of Maurice's BBQ (Mustard and Rebel Yell). Bet? Also, the girls from the Pearly Gates Trailer Park have been asking about you.

>is lurking around the Billiken board like a the candy man at

>an elementary school playground. Watch out what you say. The

>man with the rapier like wit and catchy turn of phrase will

>kick you to the curb like a redheaded stepchild. Ok,

>porridge boy, I want the spread for four cans of skyline

>against two of Maurice's BBQ (Mustard and Rebel Yell). Bet?

>Also, the girls from the Pearly Gates Trailer Park have been

>asking about you.

i hope you're a redhead.

uc vs. the redhot billikannots at the infamous savvis center? i'll take the bearcats and you give me 7 points. fair?

i thought gruehls was a cook at the montgomery inn. i gave him all the credit for those tasty onion rings the last time i was in cincy.

>Law Boy. Have you been smoking some of that stuff your

>client base traffics? I'll give you 7 the day after they

>announce Kerry swept Ohio.

well dang; you trailer park types surely do drive a hard bargain. and that's a good thing,'cuz you surely can't drive the RV you've had parked there for goin on 9 years now.

how about we just wager even up; i'll take my bearcats and you take your billikens? hell, you never paid off on the last wager you lost.

>Boy, has he got you fooled. You fell for that "I'm a big

>hotshot lawyer" act? Naww -- he attended the University of

>Cincinnati. Which means, based on his qualifications, that

>he's the one who "swept Ohio" -- five days a week for the

>past 25 years or so.

either you are deliberately obtuse, or i need to show you special tricks you can do with a broom.

>i thought gruehls was a cook at the montgomery inn. i gave

>him all the credit for those tasty onion rings the last time

>i was in cincy.

actually, that was me; wanna know what i put in the batter for your onion rings?

what, oh what, have i ever done to deserve such derision?

"gruehlsy," "porridge-boy," "law boy," short order cook? there was scotch for bonwich and skyline for slu72 and special recipe onion rings for roy, and this is the thanks i get? gentlemen, you've hurt me deeply, and for that, my pals on the bearcats are gonna put the hurt on your billikannots. you just wait and see.

After the Billikens "shock" your Bearcats -- for the second time this season -- in Memphis in a couple of months, you won't have to worry about the Bills anymore, as the Parolees from the Queen City will slink off to the middle of the Big East pack for the next five years while the Billikens go to the A-10 and dominate.

Farewell.

yes, please send the "batter" recipe. wherever did you learn to cook like that? did they have to send you someplace special?

p.s. bonwich gets scotch and i get an order of onion rings? that hardly seems fair. sighhhhhhhhhhh

by that Yankee slime Porridge Boy. I would be much obliged if you would make a public apology as I did send you some sauce. It may not have been Maurice's but it was southern and it was hot. I was hoping to wreak havoc on your digestive tract. There is no way we are betting straight up....I need points and if you were a gentleman and a man of honor you would gladly grant Beauregard his due. Could it be you are actually a little frightened of the Billikens? I do not understand your Huggy attitude? By the way the RV was scrapped in the last hurricane. I now drive and live in an 85 chevy camper that is held together and kept watertight by Big Bass stickers and Rebel Flags. C'mon porridge boy, I need my skyline.....

>by that Yankee slime Porridge Boy. I would be much obliged

>if you would make a public apology as I did send you some

>sauce. It may not have been Maurice's but it was southern

>and it was hot. I was hoping to wreak havoc on your

>digestive tract. There is no way we are betting straight

>up....I need points and if you were a gentleman and a man of

>honor you would gladly grant Beauregard his due. Could it be

>you are actually a little frightened of the Billikens? I do

>not understand your Huggy attitude? By the way the RV was

>scrapped in the last hurricane. I now drive and live in an

>85 chevy camper that is held together and kept watertight by

>Big Bass stickers and Rebel Flags. C'mon porridge boy, I

>need my skyline.....

you have no honor to disparage. or disparge. our wager was skyline if you won, maurice's if i won. i won, but i sent you some skyline anyway. you lost and you sent me something like "Sweet Sal's Swampwater," a product so foul i am certain that you used it to clean, or power, that 85 Chevy's engine.

on the subject of points, beauregard, i'll spot you 7 out of the kindness of my Yankee heart.

>After the Billikens "shock" your Bearcats -- for the second

>time this season -- in Memphis in a couple of months, you

>won't have to worry about the Bills anymore, as the Parolees

>from the Queen City will slink off to the middle of the Big

>East pack for the next five years while the Billikens go to

>the A-10 and dominate.

>

>Farewell.

howdy thicks. i see slu72 sent you some of "Sweet Sal's Swampwater" too, and you actually are consuming it. as for you guys dominating a conference, well, there's a first time for everything. i could tell you what that feels like, but i don't want to ruin the surprise.

bonwich, from now on, no single malt for you, just that blended junk. and for the wine? zinfandel, you heretic.

roy, you don't want that recipe. really. but if and when we finally meet, i'll let you have some of bonwich's white zin. okay?

that's a good point. you even got to go to the world series with him and i watched it on tv.

i can see why gruehls would be more apt to suck up to you.

gruehls, i HAVE actually played golf with the bonwich man. a lifetime hightlight that i doubt you can beat. but whatever you want to promise.....

btw, have you had jihad's hair cut yet or is he going to come into the savvis tomorrow with the bob marley wannabe look? if so, our band will eat him alive. i cant wait. of course, i have to assume they have been working on a number of choice throws for huggy that might take precedent.

Wait a minute ... I sold you that camper and it was nice ... especially for only $900.00 down. By the way if you don't get last weeks payment in ... you are going to need a new place to live.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman