Article on Jimerson by Stu

IF Jimerson returns next year, he should be SLU's all time leading scorer.*** However, I believe it is unlikely he returns as I doubt he would return if Ford is not the coach.

***I understand that his 6 seasons do not compare to every other player's 4 seasons of eligibility, but impressive nonetheless. 

HoosierPal and Soderball like this

33 minutes ago, SLUMedBilliken15 said:

IF Jimerson returns next year, he should be SLU's all time leading scorer.*** However, I believe it is unlikely he returns as I doubt he would return if Ford is not the coach.

***I understand that his 6 seasons do not compare to every other player's 4 seasons of eligibility, but impressive nonetheless. 

In the article it said he had a significant local relationship. Don't underestimate the power of a woman. 

billiken_roy likes this

39 minutes ago, SLUMedBilliken15 said:

I think he returns if Elmer Fudd is the coach.

The only way he doesn't return is if someone else pays him a stupid amount or the coach despises him and wants him gone.