The Bills over RI by 12

The Wiz

26 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Do you hold Travis Ford responsible for the team not being in the NCAA Tournament in 2020, when the NCAA Tournament was not held due to Covid?  Just checking.

This goes for all factionistas on this board who keep claiming 7 years.  Are you (plural) aware of the defense of impossibility of performance?  

You have to throw those years out.  Everyone missed.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Well damn who would of thought having idiotic vocal fans was all it took to avoid s2, Covid, and the other bad breaks over the last few years. Wish you could of told us that sooner!

You brought up Covid you @$$.  I was responding your your whining.

4 minutes ago, BANGheGOTit said:

You brought up Covid you @$$.  I was responding your your whining.

.... You said 1 of 7 tourneys.... There's only been 6 and that's counting this year and there's still a chance this team goes on a run.... Keep up bud (or troll better).

In reality Ford is like 1 of 3 or 1 of 4 if you are a tough critic.

This year is a ding against him if it doesn't turn around. 

majerus mojo likes this

58 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

whoa you have been presenting all along you were a billiken fan and just upset with ford.  now you write the above that is highlighted?

looks like you just exposed you are a troll with a different team you are a fan of and not a billiken fan.  i am done conversing with you now.   blocked

Now you pi$$wd me off and made me mess up my folded freaking clothes.  My wife is going to be pi$$ed when I tell her I had to take pics of a few of the most handy Billiken shirts just to prove to some whining $(@&*~ €@+}|~€£*< on a damn Billikens forum.  F^ch!  Even had to add a screen shot of my phone when I was bragging about the preseason predictions!  Is this enough proof I’m a SLU fan or do I need to show a pic of me sniffing Yuri’s jock while holding a f@()ing participation trophy?

66FBC392-5D56-4E55-9873-879A99C79F45.jpeg

E120BD16-0C9D-4E55-A8BA-4F657A36AEAB.jpeg

3 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

.... You said 1 of 7 tourneys.... There's only been 6 and that's counting this year and there's still a chance this team goes on a run.... Keep up bud (or troll better).

In reality Ford is like 1 of 3 or 1 of 4 if you are a tough critic.

This year is a ding against him if it doesn't turn around. 

Some fans of SLU make it so hard for the casual fan not simply hate them for being douchebags.  

1 minute ago, BANGheGOTit said:

Some fans of SLU make it so hard for the casual fan not simply hate them for being douchebags.  

Just admit you made a mistake and keep it moving haha. I don't even necessarily disagree with some of your takes about the common St Louis sports fan. But you cant just come on here spewing nonsense and expect people to be okay with it...

1 hour ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Well damn who would of thought having idiotic vocal fans was all it took to avoid s2, Covid, and the other bad breaks over the last few years. Wish you could of told us that sooner!

I’m assuming…yes I know what that makes, I’m assuming this team will not make the tournament.  Take away the idiotic cancellation of covid, and there’s still one magical run.  Everyone assumes the 2020 team would have made the tournament.  That is no guarantee with the way the committee picks.

5 hours ago, Bills By 40 said:

It's easier said than done, new guy. There are only so many minutes to go around, so by distributing minutes to these players you think deserve more you are taking them from the best players on the team and in turn putting yourself at risk to lose them. 

Take your pick - do you want Yuri, Jimerson, Perkins, Okoro leaving or Lassina Traore and Andre Lorentssen? 

I want to not see ineffective, or injured players playing when there is supposedly a deep bench.  A college athlete only has so many years of eligibility, you sell a recruit on their fit with the program and they get no time even when there is opportunities to be used.  Players get frustrated and leave.  Honestly can’t believe TJ hasn’t been one to do this.  Hats off to him.