Ford Post Game Press Conference

kmbilliken

3 minutes ago, kmbilliken said:

Ford looked very down at the post game press conference. This situation appears to have changed his can do attitude. I'm sure he will bounce back, I just don't know it will be here.

im sure a large part of that was due to the fact we were up 13 midway through the 2nd half at home, and lost.  Dont think any coach, under and condition ,was be ok or even slightly upbeat and positive. 

almaman likes this

Agree with wgstl. 1/3 of the team missing or not....losing by 1 after being up by 13 in the second half of a game would upset any coach.

By the way, does anyone know Rally House's return policy? Bought a SLU flag in the beginning of the season but would like to return it.

6 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Agree with wgstl. 1/3 of the team missing or not....losing by 1 after being up by 13 in the second half of a game would upset any coach.

By the way, does anyone know Rally House's return policy? Bought a SLU flag in the beginning of the season but would like to return it.

they probably won't take it back now. I'll give you a 10 spot for it.