doors

Damn diddy, you're such a tease.

I know it's late in the game, but do we still have an available scholarship for a player who can contribute this season? Perhaps there's a European floating around out there or a stud transfer.

..or is it the much discussed transfer of a certain ST Louisian who plays for a certain state institution that may not be too happy at said certain state institution because he might want to be teamed up with a certain pg again?

Tom Frericks, Darren Clarke, Ian Vouyoukas, Anthony Drejaj, Reggie Bryant, Justin Johnson, Izik Ohanon, Bryce Husak return

coming in we have alexander, polk, newborne and meyer.

i count 12. the crazy 8/5 rule was revoked so it appears we have one to give immediately and then next year we would have frericks, izik and reggie graduating. of those we have lisch and liddell promised. so it seems to me we could give a transfer now and still sign another.

>>i count 12. the crazy 8/5 rule was revoked so it appears we have one to give immediately and then next year we would have frericks, izik and reggie graduating. of those we have lisch and liddell promised. so it seems to me we could give a transfer now and still sign another.<<

Looks like we have room for Cusworth if this rumor ever pans out. Also, given the ambiguous situation with TL, I wouldn't hesitate to sign a transfer for this year.