Bo Boroski in Trouble (OT)

kshoe

Boroski is a terrible official. Absolutely terrible. For multiple reasons really.

I've been at 3 games where he has thrown out a fan, had unpleasant exchanges with fans, and/or interrupted the Rammer.

He is one of those officials that referees way too many games. He might be better in the noncon, but conference season is probably in his 40-50th game.

He just isn't very good at his job and those factors further that.

-it reads to me like they were on a site and clicked a button and got to a place they should not have been able to get to, is that their fault? or am i not reading this correctly?

-it seems like common knowledge the BCS conferences pay more than, for instance, the A10 to officials, but i thought it was uniform in that if Larry, Moe and Curly were working a game they all got paid the same, perhaps a difference in expenses because of how they had to get to the arena, so if there is no difference in how much they get paid what is the harm in seeing a schedule? those are the claims of damage

-i am not real clear on what value this site provides to its "clients" and i think Blue Zebra is trying to cover its arse

-if there is a better understanding out there i would love to read it

-it reads to me like they were on a site and clicked a button and got to a place they should not have been able to get to, is that their fault? or am i not reading this correctly?

-it seems like common knowledge the BCS conferences pay more than, for instance, the A10 to officials, but i thought it was uniform in that if Larry, Moe and Curly were working a game they all got paid the same, perhaps a difference in expenses because of how they had to get to the arena, so if there is no difference in how much they get paid what is the harm in seeing a schedule? those are the claims of damage

-i am not real clear on what value this site provides to its "clients" and i think Blue Zebra is trying to cover its arse

-if there is a better understanding out there i would love to read it

They got a password and used it - it was not them stumbling on to a website and finding themselves in an area they did not belong. They knew when they got the password from whomever that they were not suppose to be using it. After all, if you visit a site and it is password protected and you are not using your own personal password but someone else's you have to know you are going somewhere you are not suppose to be. They screwed up and needed to be penalized.