Ball State Names Jamall Walker ...

Taj79

.. as an assistant or associate basketball coach today. Is that our Jamall Walker? I seem to recall he was on the coaching track once his career at SLU ended. Anyone confirm .......

In my opinion one of the main things missing from the SLU b-ball program is a true sense of family where all the ex-players go to the games and stay involved in the program. Obviously, a lot of this has to do with multiple coaching changes but I would hope that if the time comes when Brad is looking for a new assistant coach guys like Jamall Walker who is putting in his dues at the college level and Erwin Clagget (McClure) who was on Sports Plus 6 months ago basically saying his dream is to coach SLU will be given long looks.

What could he teach them? He had that stroke when he arrived on campus. They already have theirs. You're playing with fire when you try to screw with a stroke that's already developed. That's not to say they can't get better with a lot of reps like Brian Grawer's 500 a day. They also might learn something about catch and shoot footwork, but I think that's the limit.