Rammer to 920

cgeldmacher

This is great news. I've find that during my drive home I'm about 80% Strauss and Burwell these days simply because they talk basketball whereas 101.1 talks about the NFL draft. With Rammer on board that % is pretty much going to 100%.

This is great news. I've find that during my drive home I'm about 80% Strauss and Burwell these days simply because they talk basketball whereas 101.1 talks about the NFL draft. With Rammer on board that % is pretty much going to 100%.

I'm the same in that I've been pleasantly surprised about how much attention they've given college basketball and specifically the Billikens. Adding Rammer to the mix seals the deal.

Same here. Its odd too, I dont like Burwell's articles very often and most of the time I think Straus is a ****** but their show is really good.

590? I what do you listen to on that station? The entire lineup is awful IMO.

I find their stuff hilarious. The morning sports show is what I listen to most often, but they're just so dgaf about everything that it cracks me up. No filter, real conservative take on everything. No holds barred. It just suits me real well.

Same here. Its odd too, I dont like Burwell's articles very often and most of the time I think Straus is a ****** but their show is really good.

Agree. Burwell's articles on the worst and I rarely agree with his position, but somehow he doesn't bother me on the radio. Its a good show.