OT: Michael Sam comes out

brianstl

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but I am not going to define someone by their sexuality/sexual preferences. If that is something that you do, Moy, then that is your choice.

What do you mean by "defining someone by their sexuality/sexual preferences"? I don't think anyone here is doing that, which leads me to believe you have a unique understanding of what that means.

Thanks. I prefer to support a group of people that don't receive equal rights based on something out of their control. If you don't support equal rights, then that is your choice.

Yeah, because I clearly stated that I don't support equal rights. :rolleyes: And, I guess because you and I are both white we are automatically racists too. I see how it works...

What do you mean by "defining someone by their sexuality/sexual preferences"? I don't think anyone here is doing that, which leads me to believe you have a unique understanding of what that means.

I mean that I am not going to define someone by their sexuality/sexual preferences.

As a point of reference, in my freshman year at one of our fine Jesuit high schools, I was reprimanded for calling one of my classmates a ***. I didn't -- someone else did, and I got blamed for it. (In fairness, I was pretty much of a derelict up, so the charge wasn't entirely perfunctory.

Anyway, the Jesuit scholastic who accused me looks at me and says, "Bonwich, I want 10 pages on "******," on my desk, tomorrow morning.

He got to class and found 10 sheets of paper wrapped around a bundle of sticks.

God, I loved the Jesuits!

I can guarantee that no matter if he is a first round draft pick or a seventh round pick, ESPN cameras will be at his draft day party to capture the reaction video. I wonder if they will pay him under the table to bring his boyfriend and embrace/kiss after his announcement of which team he will play for. That would have to be the first homosexual kiss on The Network.

While I do not like restricting discussion. I think I will recommend people if they want to discuss this topic take it to Private Message or go to

http://tippingpitchers.com/showthread.php?t=85078

I don't really like the decision, but lets keep to Billiken basketball for now.